Chapter 11 : MARCARITA WANTS TO PLAY part II

Marcarita blindly runs across the Omni King's palace as tears flooded her eyes. Never before in her life has she been rejected by anyone. The Grand Priest and the Grand Priestess may be a little strict to the angels but they didn't deny much to them and her older siblings dotes to much to the younger ones to even refuse their desires. Also the creatures in the angel's realm are very docile and approachable, thus being rejected fervently by the heavenly beast is a first to her.

Marcarita runs until she arrive at the farthest part of the Omni King's palace. There she found a spot where she hid herself, bawling her eyes out.

"Why *hic* why won't they play with me?" Marcarita cried asking the reason behind the heavenly beasts actions. She really do like them. "Do they hate me?"

"Who hate you?" A voice comes from the corner of her hiding spots.

Marcarita turn her small head towards the voice and there she saw a young man who looks a lot like the Grand Priest of the North. She deduce that he is one of the angels of the northern multiverse.

"T-The heavenly beasts... They won't play with me let alone come near me." she said sadly.

"I see." He puts his hands on his chin and the young man smile. "Maybe it's because of that." He said pointing at Marcarita's twin ponytails, which was at this time was still short.

Marcarita touch her ponytails. "My ponytails? Why would they be afraid of me because of my hair?" she asks tilting her small head sideways in bewilderment.

"Because it looks like the horns of the horned beasts that hunts them around these parts of the palace."

"Eh?! I look like a horned beast?" Marcarita gripped her ponytails. "I do not look like those beasts. For the record I am a cute little angel! Also why did you let such creatures near the heavenly beast, in the Omni King's palace, which are a protected species."

The young man was stunned at her outburst. Not expecting this kind of reaction from the young angel. "Well uhh..." he grin and looks away. "Our Omni King has a hobby of collecting various species that peaks his interest. The heavenly beasts that was supposed to be in a sanctuary in our angel's realm was brought here in the palace as per the Omni King's wish. That applies for the horned beasts too."

Marcarita pouted as the young man finishes his explanation.

"Then how can I become friends with the heavenly beasts if they are afraid of me? How can I play with them?"

"We can try by changing your hairstyle." the young man suggest.

Marcarita backs away from the young man and gripped her hair. "N-no... I kinda like my hairstyle."

"Well do you want them to like you or do you prefer that they stay afraid at you." he said as he already took out a hairbrush out of thin air.

Marcarita contemplates for a bit but in the end she agrees to change her hairstyle... For now.

After a few minutes the young man finished braiding her hair.

"There..." the young man gave Marcarita a mirror. "Do you like it?"

Marcarita observed her new hairstyle and notice something very familiar. "I look like my oldest sister."

The young man smiles as he helps the young angel stands up.

"Should we go and see if the heavenly beast would come and play with you."

"Yes, lets go."