Chapter 9: TO THE NORTHERN MULTIVERSE

The younger angels were ecstatic when they saw their father walking outside the angel's palace with their mother.

"Fatheerrr! You're back!" the younger angels runs towards their father with open arms.

One thing that the Grand Priest notice is that the younger angels grew in size. The three youngest, Sour, Mosa, and Marcarita, are now able to walk and run by themselves. Though they still retain their baby fats.

The Grand Priest scoops up Marcarita and Sour in his arms, Mosa hooks up her smol hands and was dangling in his shirt, Whis and Belli climbs on his neck, Mojito and Sake hugs his left leg, and Cognac and Campari hugs his right leg.

"I'm back." the Grand Priest said. "Did you miss me?"

"Yes we miss you lots!" the little angels chorus hugging their father even tighter.

"It's good to see that you are training well with your mother." The Grand Priest remark as he gently balance Whis who was climbing on his head.

"We did lots of studying father!" Whis said while being on top of the Grand Priest.

"Really?"

"Yes we did." Mosa seconded.

"Did you behave?" The Grand Priest asked. "You didn't gave your mother a headache, did you?"

"Were behaving well." Sour said.

"But father." Marcarita began. "Big brother Campari, big brother Mojito and big brother Cognac would sometimes fight each other behind mother's back."

The three angels broke out a large amount of sweat when Marcarita ratted them out infront of their father.

They are dead. The three of them look down as they felt the gazes of their father.

The Grand Priestess laughs as she took the three boys from their father's gazes. "Oh don't worry about that. It's just normal for kids to fight. Even if they are angels they're still kids."

The Grand Priest let out a sigh then smiles. "Fine I'll let it go but only this time."

The trio smiles cheerfully. They're glad to have their mother protection because if not they did not dare to even think what their father would do to them.

"Now, I came here because your mother and I was thinking of giving you a surprise." The Grand Priest said. "Its your reward because you have been working so hard for the past hundreds of years."

"Yey!" ✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。 the little angels cheered.

The Grand Priest to open up a portal. The younger angels that was on his arms, neck and head was fidgeting when they saw the portal.

"Now, Now, dont move too much or you will be drop in the bottomless abyss between the portals of dimension and become space dust." When the angels heard what their father said they immediately stop moving, freezing like a stone. When the Grand Priest saw their reaction he chuckles a little bit while the Grand Priestess holds the older angels as they step inside the portal.

------

After Cus, Korn and Vados beat up their siblings in a fight they took their bodies with them as they flew off towards the light that their father shot. When they arrive the older angels saw a gigantic golden gate that was patterned with silver, diamonds and other precious stones.

"This is?" Vados asked as she caress the gate. "Where are we?"

"!?" Korn ask as he observed the gate as well.

"I'm sure we still haven't left the World of Void and the World of Void should be void of anything. So what's with this giant gate." Vados asked full of curiosity.

"I see, I see." Cus smiles, understanding what is about to happen. Though she didn't say anything Vados deducted that she might learn about this gate later from their father.

Cus took out a deck of cards. "Shall we play while we're waiting for father?"

They put their brothers and sisters at the side and sat down infront of the gate. Since the three of them arrive first they decided to play cards to wait for their father.

As soon as the Grand Priest, the Grand Priestess and the little angels got out from the portal the younger angels was met by their dying older siblings sprawling in front of the gate.

"Big brothers!"

"Big sisters!"

Rum, Soju, Gin and Cukatail was stack on to one another. They groan from the pain of bruises that was evident on their bodies and faces. Martinu and Awamo was laying on their side unconscious. While Cus, Vados and a reluctant Korn was playing cards on the side.

The younger angels quickly flew towards their dying siblings and healed them within seconds. While Cus, Vados and Korn Flew towards their father and mother.

"I see that you three have won the race." the Grand Priest said as the trio stands in front of him. "Well for your prize you three will each have a favor from me. Any favor and I will grant it."

Three three older angels was kinda glad that they won the race. Earning a favor from their father is a pretty big deal.

When the beat up angels were healed they immediately went to their mother complaining how a bully their big sister, big brother and sister is. The Grand Priestess laughs and patted each one of them.

"By the way father. What is this gigantic gate? A gigantic gate that is inside the world of void?" Vados asks her father, emphasizing the word inside.

"This is a gateway to the other multiverse. The world of void is a very secure place to hide this gate as no mortal can ever live in this place." The Grand Priest explained. "Your mother taught you about the other multiverses right?"

"Yes." Whis answered. "There are 4 multiverse in total. The North, South, East and West. We are the Eastern multiverse."

"Very good Whis." the Grand Priest praises the young angel. "Your mother and I talked to each other and planned to give you all a year long vacation in the Northern Multiverse since all of you did very well with your training."

"Yay!" the younger ones cheered and the older angels sigh in relief. Thank goodness. They though happily. They have at least a year of rest from their father's sparta training.

"Okay settle down." The Grand Priestess said as she took her staff and created 18 pairs of earings. "When we were in the Northern Multiverse I need for all of you to always and I mean always wear these earrings on your ears. Got it?"

"What's this for?" Marcarita ask holding up her earings as the Grand Priestess gives each one of them a pair.

"Its to conceal your angelic powers." the Grand Priestess answered.

"The Grand Priestess of the north has given us a well known solar system for a whole year for our vacation." The Grand Priest said as he operating the gigantic gate. There are three four signs on top of the gate and the arrow that was pointed at the Eastern sign slowly turn towards the Northern sign. "Remember to give your greetings and thanks to the Omni King of the North and its Grand Priestess."

"Okay, we will." the angels said in chorus.

The Grand Priest finished all the necessary operations for the gate to be open. When it finally opens a blinding light came out. The angels squinted their eyes, others fully closed it while the Grand Priest and the Grand Priestess look straight at it without blinking. A/N: what a hardcore :D

------

To be continue...
Thanks for reading :3
Happy New Year to all of you  ❦  (◍•ᴗ•◍)♡ ✧*。(♡◕ω◕♡)