Chapter 7 : A VACATION

Hundreds of years has pass and the angels that trains with the Grand Priest grew in power and in might while the angels who trains with the Grand Priestess grew in knowledge and in wisdom.

The Grand Priest was satisfied with how his angels grew and thought of giving them a break. Even going as far as thinking of talking to his wife to let the children have a vacation.

So the Grand Priest lets the older Angels spar with each other for a moment and contacted the Grand Priestess without them knowing. Meanwhile the Grand Priestess was observing her younger children build a complex construction with their own creation when all of a sudden her staff blinks white indicating a call from her husband.

"Yes, dear?" she asks as she walks away from the younger angels.

"I was thinking of giving the angels a break from their training." comes the voice from the other side.

"Finally! About time we give our angels a break." the Grand Priestess was happy at the thought and agreed to the Grand Priest immediately. "So when and where are we vacating to? We can't have our vacation in our multiverse since it is still in the process of creation."

"How about we have our vacation in the other multiverse?" the Grand Priest suggest.

An alarm bell rang in the Grand Priestess head. "Are you serious? What if the other Grand Priest and Grand Priestess knows that we where there with our angels? I don't think you forgot what happened when I gave birth to Cus and Korn?"

"I remember it well. Don't think too much. We can just have our vacation in your best friend's multiverse."

"You mean the Grand Priestess of the North?" Out of all the Grand Priestesses the Grand Priestess of the North is the closest to the Grand Priestess to what you call best friend. "If its them they might keep it a secret. But I still won't trust them with our kids."

"I swear you are the most overprotective mother that I have ever known." the Grand Priest chuckle at the other side of the call. "So, is North Multiverse good enough for you?"

"Ok, let's do it. I'll contact the Grand Priestess of the North later."

So they planned their vacation together in secret so as not to raise any suspicion to the angels. Family vacation... They haven't done it for a while. The children would be very happy if they knew about this. The Grand Priestess thought.

After they planned their vacation the Grand Priest went back to his older angels who was still sparring each other.

"Ok that's enough sparring for now." The Grand Priest said and the angels let out a sigh of relief. They've been sparring for almost a year and the Grand Priest won't allow them to have a break.

The angels were about to fly over to a small stand that they built when they heard the Grand Priest voice.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Taking a break?" Cukatail asked.

"Who said that I am giving you a break?" the Grand Priest said as he flew over towards them.

Oh no... We're dead. The angels thought in chorus.

"Starting today you are going to fight me." after the Grand Priest said those words the angels groaned. They can feel their body's trembling. For the past hundred years they only fought against their father 1 time and that time ended up with all of them in bed for weeks, unconscious and in pain.

The Grand Priest saw the unwillingness in his children's eyes even Rum's eyes began to glossy indicating that she will most likely to cry soon.

Their father let out a smile and gave a proposition to his children.

"Alright, then how about we do this?" The Grand Priest makes a line infront of his children and then he shoots a beam of light infront of them leaving a starlight gleam in the distance in this world of Void.

"I will not fight you."

The Angels let out a sigh of relief.

"But you will be contesting against your siblings."

"What?"

"A contest?" Awamo asked.

"Yes, a contest." The Grand Priest said as he turn sideways. "Do you see that glimmer of light in the distance?"

"Yes?"

"Every one of you shall race towards that light. Whoever reaches the end of that light first shall be given a prize."

After the Grand Priest said those words the angels suddenly perks up. This is the first time since they entered the world of Void that their father will be giving them a contest with a prize so naturally they became excited.

Korn raises his hand to asks a question. "Father, may I ask what will be our prize if we ever get to win this race?"

The angel's ears twitch at the question and their eyes turn towards their father. What could the prize be? It must be amazing to win the race and to receive a prize coming directly from their father. All of them are eager to hear the answer but the Grand Priest just gave his children a smile.

"It's a secret."

"Aww... I wanna know what will be our prize." Gin said pouting.

"Alright, now line up." The angels arrange themselves behind the lines that their father made. "On the count of three you may start racing."

All of them took on their position.

"3... 2..."

Just before the Grand Priest said one Cus tilted her head. "Can we fight each other while racing?"

"Of course." The Grand Priest answered which means the angels won't have a steady race. They can sabotage and fight each other in order to win this race.

"1!"

The angels took off faster than light itself leaving the Grand Priest alone immediately.

"Ahh.. They grow up so fast." The Grand Priest remarked as he opens up a portal to the Angels realm.

----
To be continue...
Thanks for reading :3
.
*spoiler*
.
I just read in the latest chapter of Dragon ball super that Merus is alive. I won't add anymore detail so as to keep the story fresh when you go read it :D
I'm so happy that he's alive UwU