Chapter 6 : TRAINING WITH THE GRAND PRIESTESS

After the Grand Priest and the older angels left for training. The Grand Priestess lead her younger children inside. Some are still crying. They walk towards the study room where the older angels was studying in the past. The moment they entered the room the little angels stopped crying.

When they entered, most of the younger angels tries to explore the room filled with books, scroll and etc. They can't enter this room while the older angels where still having their lesson with the Grand Priestess that's why the sadness of parting away from their older siblings were wash away and were replace by awe and thrill.

"Alright children, try to find a seat and make yourself comfortable." the Grand Priestess said as she adjusted Marcarita on a baby stool.

"Oh I forgot that my staff is on the other room." the Grand Priestess said but before she went out of the room she look back at her kids. "Don't fight when I'm gone ok?"

"OkaAaYy." they all said in chorus.

Once the Grand Priestess was gone the little ones scurry where they would sit. Whis looks around the room searching for a comfortable seat. Sour took the sleepy Mosa and sit beside Marcarita. Belli and Sake sit behind the three youngest angels. While Campari, Cognac and Mojito laid their eyes on the big fluffy coach on the back of the room.

When the trio walks towards the big fluffy couch they instantly looked at each other and knew at once that each of them wanted to sit in that fluffy coach. Campari looks back at his younger brothers.

"Cognac and Mojito you should sit back near Belli and Sake. These seat is too big for you." Campari said.

"You're too little for that seat too big brother." Cognac chimed.

"I wanna sit in that chair." Mojito added.

There's a few seconds of silence before the three of them dashes towards the couch with Campari on the lead, Cognic comes in second and Mojito on last. Cognic tackle Campari down and both of them rolled onto the floor.

Mojito smiles. Happy that he will finally takes the lead. "Ahaha that seat is miiinnee."

Campari groans as Mojito pass by the two of them. But before he runs too far Campari quickly grabs Mojito's ankle which made the young angel fall. "Hahaha not too fast my dear brother!"

The three of them rolls in the floor when suddenly they heard a voice behind them.

"Ehem. What are the three of you doing?" the Grand Priestess ask as she walks inside the room. She crosses her arms before them. "You're not fight are you?"

The trio immediately stands up and dusted off their clothes.

"W-we're not fighting." Campari said as he put his arms around his brothers. "Right?"

"Yeah yeah, we're not fighting at all." Cognac said letting out a nervous laugh.

Mojito sweats as he looks at his brothers acting. He just got in trouble with Campari the other day and he didn't want his mother to lecture them again. "We're just playing."

"Alright, now go to your seats and we will begin." The Grand Priestess decided to let go of it. Between the Grand Priest and the Grand Priestess the angel's mother is more lenient in raising them while their father is a little bit stricter.

While their mother is preparing for their lessons the trio looks back at the couch and was about to race towards it when they saw little Whis sitting on it comfortably.

"This seat is now mine, big brothers. Hehehe." Whis said as the giggles infront of his older brothers. 

"You, how did you. Never mind." Campari was about to ask how Whis got to sit in that couch but he just let it go since he can't make a scene because their mother is in the room.

It turns out that while Campari, Cognac and Mojito was fighting for who gets to sit on that couch. Whis stealthily tiptoed towards the couch and sits on it without his older brothers knowing.

They look bummed out and his brothers has no choice but to sit in ordinary chairs beside Belli and Sake.

"Are everybody comfortable?" the Grand Priestess asks his children. They all nodded. "Alright then." The Grand Priestess wave her staff and their surroundings began to fade.

"We will start our lesson by learning all of the structure in the multiverse and the all of the beings that takes part in it. It is very important to learn in order for all of you to become a proficient guide angels."

"Mom I have a question." Sour said as he raises up his hand.

"What is it, Sour?"

"When can we use our divine powers? Just like big brothers and big sisters. "

The Grand Priestess smiles. "If you pass the test that's all about our lessons I will teach you how to awaken your divine powers and how to control it but if you fail the test you have to take another one until you passed it."

When the Grand Priestess finishes her explanation Marcarita raises her baby hand. Even though Marcarita, Sour and Mosa has a body of a baby they have the minds of a young child since their mind grows older and quicker that their body. Also by this point some angels might age a hundred to a thousand to a million of years but their body would stay young. The three youngest angels might have the body of a 1 to 2 year old baby but their age is almost a few hundreds of years.

"Yes Marcarita?"

"Mummy, can weh bisit big bwothers and bwig sisters?" the way Marcarita said her sentence was quite adorable since her speech are still developing and her body is still a baby. The Grand Priestess tried so hard to resist the urged of squishing her youngest.

"You can't because all of the younger angels in this room has a body that aren't adaptable in the outer space, yet." The Grand Priestess said as she pats the head of her youngest. When the other angels heard this they all felt sad knowing that they won't see their beloved big brothers and big sisters for a long time.

"But..." The Grand Priestess smiles as she continues. "You can all visit them if you learn how to properly control your divine powers and if they did well enough in their training with your father."

"Really?" the little angels squealed.

"Yes, so do your best and quickly learn all of the things that I'm gonna teach all of you, ok?"

"Ok." they said, eager to learn about the cosmos.

----
To be continue...
Thanks for reading nya :3
The older Angels has been given a chance to visit their younger siblings after training with the Grand Priest in the next chapter. (^w^)