Chapter 3 : NEW AGE

A/N: This is the time where the new universes are beginning to form after the last King of All destroy it. This is the new and current age where Zeno was the newly appointed King of All and the angels are still young.
-----

The Grand Priest walks toward the heart of the Angel's Palace. Inside it was the Grand Priestess overseeing the creation of the new universes. The old universes was destroyed by the previous King of All in his anger and insanity. Because of this the Grand Priest has no choice but to eliminate the old King of All and appointed a new one, the current King of All, Lord Zen-Oh.

The Grand Priest observe the figure infront of him before walking inside. The Grand Priestess was overseeing the creation of the universe intently with her piercing eyes and long eyelashes. Her long, wavy white hair was all tied in a neat bun. She also has the height the same as the Grand Priest but if she ever got pregnant she would assume the body of a mature woman in order to accommodate the life that is growing inside her.

"How's the new universes going?" the Grand Priest asked as he hugged the Grand Priestess from behind which surprises her.

"It's going well." the Grand Priestess hums. "How's the new King of All?"

"He's ok." the Grand Priest shruggs. "A little bit innocent and childlike but that works fine. He's the complete opposite of his previous predecessor."

"Should we held a grand celebration for him?" the Grand Priestess suggest.

"Are you sure?" The Grand Priest asks as he take a peek from the Grand Priestess face. "Doing the celebration means introducing the new King of All to the other multiverses and of course our angels too."

The Grand Priestess frowned hating the thought of introducing her children to the others who would try and use them in their own gains. The Grand Priest chuckle. He knows that the angels are still too young to participate in this kind of celebration and the other Priests and Priestesses might throw in some suggestions that will surely gave them headaches.

"On a second thought, let's not do it. Celebrations are just a bit of formalities. We can just send messages to the other multiverses about our new King of All." The Grand Priestess clenched her fist and with a serious face she said. "The safety of my children is my top priority."

He laughs and gave a peck on her cheeks. "How about me? Am I not your top priority? "

"Are you jealous by your own children?" The Grand Priestess looks at his husband.

The Grand Priest smiles hugging her tighter. "What if I am?"

She giggle and gave him a kiss on his lips. "You're my husband and the strongest Priest I have ever known. How can you be jealous by your own children."

"I'll become jealous to whoever wants to take you from me." The Grand Priest said burrowing his head unto her neck.

The Grand Priestess blushes as she didn't know what to say. The Priest would only exhibit this kind of jealousy when they're alone and it makes her heart flutter knowing how the Grand Priest say that he wouldn't let anybody take her away from him.

Damn it. She think. I am not a 15 year old girl and I already have tons of children. Why am I still falling for his words? That's kinda cool and cute at the same time. But of course she wouldn't admit any of her thoughts and just remains silent.

"The time should be ripe now." the Grand Priest said as he looks back to the universes that was currently being created.

"Are you thinking of dispatching the angels when the universes are created?"

"Yes, if we start their training now we can dispatch them as a guide and attendant to each universes in this new age."

"Hmn, I think that's a good idea. Sending them out will lessen our work. Not like the last age. I have tons of work to do. At the same time I have to take care of the angels while being pregnant with the younger ones and protecting the multiverses from the outside." the Grand Priestess said. "I barely have any time to breathe."

If the Grand Priest job is to attend to all the needs of the King of All and overseeing the universes then the Grand Priestess was the one protecting the multiverse from the demons or falling angels from the outside.

"Well we have a lot of angels."

"No thanks to your persistence."

"Hey I know you wanted it too." the Grand Priest grins while the face of the Grand Priestess turns scarlet.

That fricking face. The Grand Priestess think knowing her face was in a deep shade of red.

While the Grand Priest think. Hehe my wife is too cute when he blushes. 

"Don't say it like that! You don't know how hard it is to be pregnant while battling multiple of demons." She punches her husband playfully while the Grand Priest didn't even try to avoid it. "You also rarely visited me." she said pouting.

"I have no choice, my dear. You also knows how my hands are full with the whims of the previous King of All and the chaos that the gods of destruction did at that age." The Grand Priest said as he raises up his hands in defeat. "This time I just hope things would end well."

----
To be continue...
Thanks for reading nya :3
The Grand Priest and the Grand Priestess will start training the angels on the next chapters (OwO)