Chapter 12: AMONG US Angel version PART 1

》Location: SKELD《

Cognac and Cukatail sweats as their breathing heaves heavily. Their heart pumps louder and quicker as they saw the bloody corpse of their brother, Sake's body, lying on the ground that was cut in half. They can only stare at the person who was standing alone inside the electrical room.

Mojito looks back at them in horror as he knew what they're about to do. He dashes towards them but before he could reach them Cukatail took his horn and reported Sake's dead body.

》DEAD BODY REPORTED《

Immediately all the angels were gathered inside the cafeteria. They circled around the table. Some were anxious and scared for the reason that one of their siblings died.

"Alright, where is the body?" Vados asked.

"In the electrical room." Cukatail answered.

Marcarita chime in. "Who died?"

"Sake died." Cukatail wipes off his sweat.

"Did you saw anyone that did the deed?" Korn asked at him.

"We really didn't saw the killing but we saw Mojito alone in the electrical room beside Sake's dead body." Cukatail said as he looks towards Mojito but Mojito just looks at them blankly without moving an inch, not even sweating.

"We?" Whis asks as his small eyebrows rose.

"I was with Cognac earlier and when we entered the electrical we saw Mojito and Sake's dead body together." Cukatail said.

"Yeah we just came from the storage." Cognac said defending themselves.

"So... It's Mojito then?" Marcarita asks her older siblings as she tilted her small head and her twin ponytail bounces.

"Most likely." Martinu said.

"Mojito is really sus." Sour said.

"He is sus." Gin said as a matter of fact.

"It's not just because big brother Cognac and big brother Cukatail saw him alone with big brother Sake's body..." Sour said. "But because he didn't defend himself at all."

"Now that you said it you're right Sour." Rum said as she looks toward Mojito. "Very Susssss."

"Let's not jump into conclusion and let Mojito defend himself." Kusu said as she gesture towards her little brother. "Mojito?"

But Mojito didn't budge. He didn't even answer Kusu's question to defend himself. His face was devoid of expression. This made the conviction of his siblings even stronger.

"Mojito, If you don't defend yourself then we will have no choice but to vote you out." Vados said smiling. As always Mojito didn't move or said anything.

Korn groaned. "Alright, this is a waste of time let's vote Mojito out. The witness and evidence are stack against him and he didn't even bother to defend himself. He might be the impostor."

"Agree." the angels said as they vote Mojito out. They drag him towards the exit.

》Who is The Impostor?《

Kusu             Campari
Korn             Cognac
Martinu        ---Sake---
Awamo         Mojito ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Cukatail        Belli
Soju               Whis
Gin                 Sour
Rum               Mosa
Vados             Marcarita