Chapter 2 : ANGEL'S FIGHT Part 2

------
A/N: This is a part of Vados's flashback so let us all imagine the Angels as toddlers and children since this story was set in a time where the Grand Priest hasn't ordained them to any Universe yet. Enjoy ;D
------

Campari, Whis, Cognaz and Belli was playing on the top of the cliff of hide and seek, tag and catch while Mojito was sitting under a tree on the side of the cliff drawing a picture of their family with the Grand Priest and the Grand Priestess on the middle. Awamo and Martinu was strolling the three youngest angels when they find Mojito who was separated from his siblings.

"Why are you alone Mojito?" Martinu asks his younger brother. "Why didn't you join the others playing?"

"I needed to be alone because I wanted to draw our family. I can't draw it well if I'm near with them because I can't concentrate."

"I see. Then let us accompany you since we just finished taking Marcarita, Sour and Mosa out on a stroll." Awamo said as he took the three baby angels out of their strolls and place them in a crib that Martinu just made.

"Do as you please Big brother." Mojito said and continued to draw.

It's quiet peaceful until Campari, Whis, Cognac and Belli rolls down the cliff which cause dirt and dry leaves to get stuck in their clothes and hair. Campari was still running on adrenaline and didn't notice Mojito until he bumps the younger angel.

"Ouch." Campari tried to stand up then he was met by an unhappy angel.

"What have you done big brother?" Mojito screams as he push Campari off of his drawings. He took it but the paper was rumpled and was now smudges by dirt. "Now its ruined!"

"I'm sorry Mojito it's an accident. "

Tears began to fill on Mojito's eyes and rage began to take over his emotions. "It is all your fault!"

Campari was taken by a surprise when Mojito shove him back to the ground and began to punch the older child. It was taken a while for Campari to fight back but a few seconds later he began to throw some punches too.

"Big Brothers stop fighting!" Whis said as he tries to stop the fight but Martinu drags him away. "Big sister why?"

"You'll get hurt if you stop the two of them." Martinu explained.

The three youngest angels peered out from their cribs. Marcarita let out a small yelp like she was cheering for them. Mosa let out a small yawn while holding onto Sour who has a neutral face.

Cognac and Belli tried to stop the two of them but they where push back.

"Whis, Cognac and Belli, go get help from Korn and Vados in the Palace." Martinu told her younger siblings.

"Can't you stop them big sister?" Whis ask to Martinu.

"I can but Awamo and I were instructed by the Grand Priestess to only take care of Marcarita, Sour and Mosa for the meantime." Martinu answered Whis with a consoling smile.

"It is one of the lesson that the Grand Priestess gave to us. A preparation for when we will be dispatch to the Universe." Awamo added. "Adhering to the rules given to us is very important in becoming an Angel."

"Now run along and bring back Korn and Vados." Martinu said pushing the three angels lightly.

Small footsteps echoes through the halls of the Angel's Palace found in the Realms of Angels. Vados and Korn was carrying a bunch of scrolls to the room of Records when three young angels called out to them.