Chapter 5 : TRAINING WITH THE GRAND PRIEST

When the older angels arrive at the world of Void they are in awe for seeing such vast space of nothingness. There's no light, no air, no sound, it's not hot or even cold and it stretches endlessly. It is very different back in their home planet where there are new creatures or objects that are being made in each seconds.

Kusu, Korn, Martinu, Awamo, Cukatail, Soju, Gin, Rum and Vados was floating around when the Grand Priest began to change the whole world of Void. In just a second the whole space became so cold that the angels began to rub their arms and the others even clenched their teeth. Never have they experienced this kind of coldness before. Sure there are seasons like winter in the angel's realm but it is not as severe as to what they have felt in the moment.

Awamo, Cukatail and Gin decided to create a thick fluffy winter coat and the others followed after them but before they even get to wear it the Grand Priest destroyed all of it in an instant.

"?!"

"What the-?" Cukatail asked in surprise when he saw his jacket disappeared.

The Angels looked at their father who was floating towards them. They all shuddered thinking in what their father is about to inform them.

It can't be. They all think in chorus. Surely, Father won't do this to us.

The Grand Priest smiled at his children and for some reason they all felt scared. "Starting today, all of you are prohibited to create any object to help you survive in this world."

"Achhooo." Kusu let out a sneezed and rubbed her arms quicker. She wanted to cry. "If this went any longer even my snot would become ice."

"We're gonna d-die if we don't keep our b-bodies warm." Soju stuttered in his words because of the coldness that surrounds them.

"Oh?" The Grand Priest said. "Didn't your mother told you?"

"Told us what?" Korn asked.

"Angels are immortal. The only way that they will ever die or disappear is when they interfere with the works of mortals."

"W-We know that." Soju sniffed. "It's j-just a figure of speech."

Vados floated towards Martinu and hugged her sister. It's much warmer to be in contact with the others. Martinu just let her little sister be and welcome a warmer companion.

The other angels saw what Vados did and began to huddle with each other. They let out a sigh of content feeling the heat of the other and easing the coldness even for a bit. But of course the Grand Priest won't allow them to be comfortable even for a second and began to blast some energies in their way.

When the angels saw the energy coming towards their spot they let go of each other and scattered in a clumsy way. In their relief they safely evaded the attack from their father.

"W-wait a minute Father!" Cukatail screamed but the Grand Priest didn't heed his cries and began to hit them with another barrage of attacks. They quickly evaded his attack.

"F-father, wait. It's too cold. " Rum huffed while hiding behind Cukatail.

Each of their breathing began to hurt as the temperature got colder. "I will remind you once again."

The Grand Priest raised his finger and it began to glow. The angel braces themselves for another stream of attack from their father. "This are all part of your training and I won't tolerate any grumble or I will give a much harsher punishment. " then he began to rain them with multiple layers of attack.