Chapter XI : The Daughters of Phoenix

"I never know why my dad won't just come forward," Love grumbles. She is finally in astral reality, walking alongside Nyx. "I was going to ask, but I just want him to be honest! Making me all confused. Don't even get me started on my sleeping schedule! Because these babies-" Love points to her panda eyes, "are mostly caused by stress, overthinking and- this place is nice!"

Love had just drank a mugwort tea, hence why she is easily distracted. It also helps her concentrate when in a state of sleep deprivation. "Hekate, please show your human some enlightenment of our reason for being here."

Hekate strides forward. Love is still too busy looking across the scenery of the mountain. A great, great castle is placed right across the mountain. Love is sure she can see a huge outdoor area, facing the mountain she is on, possibly used for dancing or sightseeing reasons.

"Woa, awesome." Love wides her eyes in excitement, "a sight for sore eyes. I'm getting kind of sick of Belhonor, and I've only been there for a week."

"We are in Gardenia." Hekate informs, "that is Artemis' castle, where her reign begins and ends. That is also the place where she's held captive."

Love turns to look at both Goddesses, "and you cannot just-" she waves her hands toward the castle, "help her now?"

"No, it is impossible for us to present ourselves fully in human world," Nyx explains, "exactly how you cannot fully present yourself in ours."

"But Artemis is a Goddess, isn't she?"

"True." Hekate simply says, "She had told Zeus about Her plan for the dryad tribes; about how She wanted to become their leader as well as Goddess they worship." Love watches the castle intently, creating a map in her brain that could help her reach it. "Zeus agreed, and here She is."

"And why did She help Fenrir?" Love sits on the edge of the hill. Not even caring that she could fall any minute.

"Fenrir... The poor wolf." Nyx says, "the Nordic Gods and Goddesses asked a group of dwarves to create a chain that could hold Him for all eternity. They were afraid of His size and abilities, hence why he was chained for more than 1000 years."

Love processes the information thoughtfully.

"When Artemis had found Him, He was already the size of a mountain. It took Her a while to tame Him, almost lost a hand. But she did not want to face the same fate as the member of Aesir tribe, Tyr. So, She called our most helpful ally - The Phoenix."

"The Phoenix." Love sighs softly. Her mind suddenly realizes something, "The sword could cut through the chain. That's why you asked for me to help?"

"That's true."

"Fenrir is a friend of Ours," Hekate says, "so is Artemis. She has done more right than wrong."

"I will try my best," Love gets up from the edge to face the two Goddesses again. "Which mountain is Fenrir in? I can try to find Him first. He can be a huge help, no pun intended."

"We are sitting a top of the mountain He is currently imprisoned in."

"Oh, Hell!" Love jumps aside. "Okay. Okay," She bites her nails as she looks down the mountain. No, she will not fall. "Man, how am I suppose to find the entrance? I hope He is not as scary as most books say."

"Books are useless."

"Yep." Love agrees with Hekate. "I wonder why Fenrir's family don't look for Him."

"Oh, they have. His siblings have already spoken to Artemis many years ago, discussing of the condition Fenrir was in."

Love wides her eyes in shock, "if I ever get to meet His siblings, I would never complain again!" She clasps her hands in excitement.