𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑, turning of the gods

ANTHEM OF THE ANGELS
act one, chapter four
❛wearing a warning sign, wait 'til the world is mine❜
•°•☽•☾•°•

✦ 𝙋ENELOPE ✦
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 

𝙃er face was an unreadable page in a book as she sat in Flitwick's office, hands still aching from the punch she threw at Severus mere hours ago. Her knuckles were red and dried blood was caked around them. After the punch, Elora had meekly told her that she was alright, that it had been a lie. Penelope had lost it, completely lost it and punched Elora as well, then the wall, resulting in breaking her hand. It had taken both Remus and Sirius to calm the fuming Carrow down and Amelia Ghold (Hufflepuff's Prefect) had told her that Flitwick was looking for her in his office. That's how she found herself sitting across the Professor, no emotion showing on her face and her eyes an icy, deadly glare. Flitwick cleared his throat uncomfortably.

"Ms Carrow, I assume you already know why you're here." Flitwick began, folding his hands on the table and he looked her in the eye.

"Oh I know, I punched Severus because I believed he hurt Elora when in fact I had a lying bitch for a friend so I punched her too and then punched the wall." Penelope coldly replied.

"Yes... And as you know, you're a Prefect Ms Carrow, such behavior is not tolerated by—"

"I only accepted to become Prefect to please my mother. You can take your badge back, I don't need or wanted it in the first place." Penelope ripped the blue badge off and slammed it on the table. "And I'm guessing I'll be serving detention with you or Dumbledore or whoever, just tell me who and I'll be there."

Flitwick, who had been stunned by Penelope's actions, blinked and nodded. "You're right, you will be serving detention, but not with me or Headmaster Dumbledore, you'll be serving with Professor Filch."

Penelope's mouth disappeared into a thin line. She hated Filch with everything in her tiny body. "When?" She growled.

"Tonight Ms Carrow." Penelope growled something again, though Professor Flitwick didn't hear it and she rose from her chair, not bothering to bid the Professor goodbye or to confirm that she'll be there.

When Penelope went out, she was met by three sad and worried faces. Remus had gone to prepare the shack for tomorrow. James and his troop of friends were Animagi, Penelope included, but she never used her Animagus form, deemed it unnecessary. She never went with Remus to the Shrieking Shack, as Remus had told her that he didn't want to accidentally hurt her or anything. She actually wanted to go with him to the Shack, she did want to be there for her boyfriend, it's her boyfriend after all. But she'll respect his decisions.

"Did he take it?" Peter was first to ask and Penelope sighed, pointing towards where her badge used to sit. She will admit, it did feel weird without the little weight sitting on her chest.

"Yeah, and I have detention with Filch." Penelope sighed, raking her fingers through her dark hair only to remember that she punched two people and a wall and broke her hand. "And I have to go to the Hospital Wing."

"Come on Carrow, Moony will have our heads if we don't take care of you." James said, wrapping an arm around the girl and Penelope rolled her eyes, a grin spreading across her face.

"Whatever Potter, I'm sure he wants to murder you guys every day with the rate you're going."

Sirius grinned at the girl, linking her left arm with his right. "Now that you don't have your badge—so sorry Penny—are you going to prank with us again? Please say yes, your ideas were amazing and plus, I have a feeling you won't rat us out now."