𝟖 ⋆ 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞 ⋆

🎶

🎶

The morning after, Alexa, Flynn and I leave her house and head to school, leaving Julie sleeping.
Through the morning, everything is the old same. Boring classes, annoying classmates and their unnecessary gossip. My phone dings as soon as my classes end for the day and I join the girls at our lockers after reading it.

"I'm still mad you didn't wake me up" Julie closes her locker

"Do you have anymore classes?" Flynn questions me, ignoring her

"No, and even if I did, I'd skip because I can't deal with these hormonal teens for one more second"

The girls laugh and we make our way out of the school.
After leaving our backpacks in Julie's room, having lunch and letting them change out of their dance outfit, we walk to the studio. We find the boys in a weird formation, singing as soon as step in.

♪ 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐒𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫, 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 ♪

I lift my eyebrow at that, Julie simply staring at the boys.

"In case you missed it, we're really sorry"

"Yeah" Julie speaks up "I got that part"

"We've been here for like three hours" Alex smiles awkwardly, sharing a high five with Reggie

"We almost sang to your little brother" Luke stands up straight

"He comes in here a lot" Reggie explains "Mainly to use the bathroom"

"It's not our favorite part of the day"

Julie crosses her arms and I step closer to the door, leaning on it along with Alexa.
It was Julie's decision to do what she thought was best so we'd leave this up to her.

"But Julie, it wasn't okay that we flaked on the dance last night, we know we let you down"

"Yeah and none of us wanted to disappoint you" Alex adds "You're the best thing that's happened to us since we became ghosts"

"So, in hopes that you rejoin the band" Luke takes a large step forward, handing her a paper "We booked a new gig"

"A mega important, life changing gig"

"Hey, check it out" Luke points out "Toons of managers go here to listen to new bands, all we gotta is blow them all away and we're living the dream"