𝟗 ⋆ 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐲 ⋆

🎶

🎶

I meet the girls by our lockers after the third period.

"I'm done with school" I grumble, pushing the books onto the lockers and pulling another out

"Tell us something we don't know" Flynn laughs "What happened now?"

"This class sucked" I close the locker, turning to look at them "Somehow Jayden got my number and won't stop bothering me"

I slap my sister's arm repeatedly when I notice her smug smile.

"Ow ow" She slaps my hands away "Stop that"

"I can't believe you gave him my number"

"I didn't!" She scratches her neck "I gave it to Hayes and he must've given it to Jayden"

"Oh my God" I slap her arm again "You're the worst"

She pulls my hat down and I slap her hand away.

"Heads up!" Flynn warns "Quarterback and wide receiver coming our way"

"Alright, we have to go! See you at home Jules!"

Alexa exclaims loudly before grabbing my hand and we speed-walk out of the school.

"Be careful!"

🎶

I walk into the studio with Alexa but we stop as soon as we step closer to the coffee table.

"Where are they?" I look at my sister after our eyes scan the room

"Luke and Reggie went for a run" Alex walks into the room from the hallway that leads to the bathroom and the back door "I know it's weird, I myself asked if they had lost their minds"

"Why didn't you go with them?" My sister questions as the two of them sit down on the couch

"Alexa, honey, I don't run" Alex looks offended and Alexa and I burst out laughing

I set my bag down next to the couch as usual before I step closer to the side of the room where the instruments are.

"Can I show you both something?" I question, looking at the two Alex's

"Of course" Alexa leans forward

"Please do"

"Alright"