𝟕 ⋆ 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ⋆

🎶

🎶

Finally getting to the Wilson's Mansion, we sigh before Flynn rings the doorbell. Carrie opens the door for us and immediately glares at us.

"Hey"

"What are you doing here? How did you get over the security gate?"

"Team work" Julie smiles "Do you have a bandaid, the barbed wire is new"

"What do you want?"

"Just thought you should know that Julie's band is playing at dance tonight" Flynn comes up with the excuse

"Now you know"

"You guys are acting weirder than usual"

"Probably because we're thirsty" I play it off "Can we come in for a glass of water?"

Carrie rolls her eyes "Fine, if it'll make you leave faster" We step through the door "Don't break anything!"

She turns her back on us and we make our way to the living room, looking for the three ghosts.

"Where are you?" Julie questions out loud and I sigh, shaking my head

"I'm right here"

The four of us turn to look behind us, Nick sits on the couch staring at us and we laugh nervously.

"Nick. Look girls, it's Nick" Julie looks at us and I purse my lips "Nickster, Nickypoo, Nickylicius, make it stop"

Flynn chuckles nervously "Hey, glad you're here Nickypoo" Julie and I stare at her "We wanted to tell you that Julie's band is playing at the dance"

"Oh yeah, no, I saw your post"

"These girls bothering you, babe?" Carrie joins us with the glasses of water

"Hey, do you mind if I use the bathroom?" I question and she simply shrugs, dismissing me

I share a look with Julie before making my way to the back of the house. I search for the three idiots but come up empty so I go back to the living room where Julie and Alexa are walking down from upstairs while Flynn keeps Nick and Carrie occupied. Julie, Alexa and I catch the boys in the backyard, we quickly make our way outside.

"So did you guys have fun in there?" Julie question as they stand straight, pulling their pants up

"Okay, you would do the exact same if he stole all your songs"