𝟔 ⋆ 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐔 ⋆

🎶

🎶

The boys, Alexa, Julie and I spent the rest of the weekend together. I was either helping Luke and Julie with their lyrics or watching some movie or series with Reggie and Alexa while Alex hung out with Willie.
The following Monday, I met up with Julie and Alexa at our lockers after I ran late this morning.

"Hey, I told you to stay home if you weren't feeling okay" Julie frowns at me

"I'm fine Jules"

I shrug, opening my locker. Flynn comes up from Julie's other side, smiling. Alexa lays her hand on my shoulder, giving me a look and I simply smile in reassurance.

"How's the band? Still hot? Still talented? Still dead?"

I almost laugh at that but I hold myself back, Julie chuckles softly.

"Amazing, Luke and I spent the whole weekend writing songs" Julie looks at me "Elle helped a lot, I just wish she'd join the band"

"Try Alexa" I chuckle "I have to get to class, I'll see you later girls"

I give them a side smile before turning in my heels and walking away.

🎶

The "I have to get to class" thing lasted for half of first period, by the time the second period started, I was already walking into the studio.
Alex was nowhere to be found and I assumed he was out with Willie again. Reggie was going through a bag of clothes and I knew Luke was in the bathroom because of the water running.
I threw my bag onto the ground, letting my skate fall next to it before throwing myself on the couch and closing my eyes.

"Hey Elle" I know Reggie's smiling "Shouldn't you be at school?"

"But I'm not" I shrug

"What's wrong?" I heard Luke's voice close to me and I forced myself to open my eyes just a tad bit, finding him at my feet

"Girl stuff, doesn't matter" I quickly answer "What are you doing today?"

I hated lying but I needed time before I told anyone else.

"Probably writing, same old thing" Luke shrugs, lifting my legs and sitting down before pulling them on his lap

"We could go to the beach, maybe it'll inspire you"

"Getting out of here sounds great"

Reggie comes out of the bathroom in new clothes, only then I notice Luke's clothes too.

"You outdid yourselves today" I clap at them and they smile, Reggie bowing and twirling "Let's get going then boys"