𝟒 ⋆ 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ⋆

🎶

🎶

I walk slowly to my locker, my head throbbing from the lack of sleep.

"Morning Sloth" Flynn greets and I give her a nod, not even having energy to smile "What's wrong?"

"It's still Thursday" I grumble

"She spent the night in the studio" Alexa chimes in, closing her locker and turning to look at us along with Julie

"Doing what?" Flynn smirked

"Luke had writers block so I was trying to help him out but then Reg and Alex started a conversation and we lost track of time" I shrug "When we realized it was already 5 am"

The girls smile.

"We're glad you're letting people in"

"Just because they like music" I defend

"And they're hot" Flynn added as we walked to the next class which thankfully we had together

"And funny" I hear Alexa whisper

🎶

When that class is finally over, the four of us hang around in the hallway, watching the other students.

"I'm going home" I mumble, knowing I couldn't hold my eyes open for much longer

"Be careful" Julie tells me

"Text us when you get home"

"I need to talk to you when you get home Jules" I nod at the three girls "I'll see you later"

I quickly go to my locker and pull my stuff out, I walk out of the school and make my way to Julie's house. Instead of going inside, afraid her dad would be over and send me back to school, I make my way to the studio, finding three ghosts passed out in there. Reggie sits, looking extremely uncomfortable, in an arm chair, Luke is sprawled on the floor next to the couch which makes me think he fell from it and didn't even feel it. Then there's Alex, who I can only see his hair dangling from the Attic. Shaking my head, I drop my bag and skate on the ground silently before trying to help Reggie and Luke get more comfortable and then I lay on the couch, immediately falling asleep.

🎶

"Why does my arm hurt so much?" I wake up with Luke talking, slowly I sit up in the couch rubbing my eyes

"Oww my back" Reggie groans as he stands up and stretches

"I tried to help y'all het comfortable but you're too heavy" I mumble

"Holy Cow!" Reggie jumps "I didn't know you were here"

"Yeah, you were all passed out when I got here"

"When was that?" Alex comes downstairs

"Around 10:30 am, I think" I shrug, pulling my phone out of my pocket "It's 2:30 already?!"