𝟏𝟐 ⋆ 𝐄𝐱𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐞 ⋆

🎶

🎶

I stand behind my father as he opens the huge glass double doors to let us inside the house. It was quite weird watching him act like a actual human but now I had to get used to it, thankfully I decided that I would be avoiding him as much as I could.
Stepping into the house, we're greeted by Maria, who extends her arms to take our jackets. I quickly refuse, mumbling I'd just take it to
my room by myself and leaning down to pet the three dogs that had come running onto the hall.

"Is dinner ready?" Caleb simply shrugs off his jacket onto her arms and marches into the living room

"It is sir" Maria nods after hanging the jacket up by the door

"And it's so good, she made that thing—" Even muffled by possibly the food in his mouth, I recognized the voice that came from the living room "What's it called Bry?"

My legs carry me to the same room they are in, my brain still processing what's happening.

"Casserole Kev, casserole" Bryan sighs on the couch, patting his boyfriend's shoulder

"Oh hey Elle" Kevin mumbles, both him and Bryan looking up at me with relaxed smiles before their eyes widen and Kevin stands up "Elle!"

He almost trips on the carpet as he runs over, squeezing me in his arms. Followed by my brother.

"What are you doing here?" Bryan questions when he pulls away, holding my shoulders as he scans my face "Where's Alexa? Is she okay? Did he do something to you?"

"Oh relax Bryan" Our father waved his hand as he walked to the dining room "Everything is fine"

I scoff, rolling my eyes "Yeah right"

"What happened?" Kevin questions, pushing a chocolate bar into his mouth

"We made a deal" I shrug, stepping away from my brother's hands and walking up the stairs

"You made a deal with Dad?!" Bryan follows after me into my bedroom, his boyfriend right behind him "You made a deal with the devil!"

"Firstly, no need to yell at me Bryan" I drop my jacket on the desk chair, turning to look at the two boys, Kevin slowly closes the door behind him "Second, yes, I did make a deal with him"

"Why would you do that?" Kevin questions lowly, I almost don't hear him

"Because he stamped my friends, Kev. I wasn't going to let them get hurt so I made a deal — I come back and he leaves them alone, including Willie"

"What about Alexa?"

"Alexa will be fine" I bite my tongue "She's strong and she'll know it's for the better"

"No, she won't Ellery!" Bryan scoffs "She'll think you left her like everyone does, she'll be devastated"

"Stop fucking shouting at me Bryan!" I yell back "You know I hate that! Alexa is fine, she knows I'd never leave her willingly and that I'd have a good reason. She also knows he stamped me so either way I was going to have to disappear"