ᵗⓦ𝐨

Words 1985

Words 1985

<コ:彡

I take a deep breath as I stretch my arms up. I squeeze my eyes shut as I feel something abnormal underneath me. I assume I'm hugging a pillow, but this pillow is hard, warm, and sticky. What the frick?

I open my eyes, and the first thing I see is someone's tan chest. Wait, what? I blink a couple times and realize that my head is laying on a shoulder, and my arm is wrapped around the... person's chest. The chest lifts as the person takes a breath, and I feel a hand rub up and down my exposed hip under the covers. I'm immediately out of the bed, taking the blanket with me.

"Oh, my god!" I scream, covering myself with the blanket. The man jumps, clearly startled by my sudden actions.

"What?" He asks and that's when I realize the man laying in front of me is Tyler. Only Tyler sounds like that. I smile slightly, before realizing I'm supposed to be confused by the whole matter. I scan Tyler's attire, and he has nothing on.

Of course he doesn't. I turn around mumbling, "Fuck..." I silently slap myself for cursing. My parents hate when I cuss. I hope they didn't hear me. I try to push the vision of Tyler's exposed waist out of my mind as I hear him fumbling around.

"Listen, I know we had a fight last night, but I thought we got over it after we fucked." I hear Tyler ramble from behind me and I can't help but jump at his words. We... fucked? What? Why?

"Why?" I can't help but ask, and I hear him tug open a drawer.

"Why? Because you usually don't fuck the love of your life if you're mad.—
Oh, I'm sorry. I should've said 'the person I'm going to marry' since you apparently don't love me." He rants, and I can't help but only hear 'the person I'm going to marry.' What? I have so many questions, but I have a feeling he isn't wanting to share right now.

I let out a breath as I try to assess my words. "I'm really sorry." I mumble, and I suddenly hear silence from behind me.

I almost turn around to see if he's still behind me, but before I can he speaks up. "I know I said this last night but I want to make sure of your answer. Why'd you say you'd marry me if you won't even say you love me? Am I wasting my time?"

I can't help but feel the weight of his words on my shoulders, and I know that everything counts on what I say. The thing is, is that I'm confused. I don't know what to say. "Love is a difficult word for me, Ty. You know that."

I hear him sigh from behind me, and then a pause. "Will you please turn around?"

I take a deep breath as I turn around, relieved that he now has boxers, which is a big improvement from before. He is a couple steps closer to me and he is looking at me with furrowed brows, scanning over my facial expressions. "I want to marry you, Y/n. But I need to know if you feel the same."