Ś̴̩̪̲͗͐͛̓͐͑̒ȩ̴̲̳͖́v̴̱͉̤̖̼̜̊̅͛̕ę̵̛̟͙̓̀̈́̌̈́͝ņ̴̽̀̐̉̄

Words  1454

Words  1454

<:

TYLER.

"I can't believe we're fucking doing this guys. I can't believe you two." I scold my friends as I hop into the passenger seat. There's no fighting with them, because they aren't going to stop nagging me. "I don't want to go to a stupid bar! Y/n doesn't know about this." I rant, throwing my hands up as Zack starts the car.

Josh is in the back seat happily crunching on his popcorn. Zack turns to me, "Tyler, you can't keep yourself secluded tonight. It's time to let go for the final time. You're about to be tied down to a woman-"

"A beautiful one."

"Yes, I a beautiful one that won't let you go stuff dollar bills in panties-"

"Hold up, what?!" I say shocked, "I thought you said we are going to a bar! Stop the fucking car. I don't want to go!" I shout, and Zack shakes his head as he quickly reverses out of the parking lot.

I still try for the handle but Zack locks it quickly. "If you open that door I'm not stopping to save your ass from flying out!" Zack scolds, and I scoff. 

"Let's go find y/n. I'm done with this bullshit!"

"You don't want to see risqué girls dance?" Josh questions from the back and I rest my head onto the window with a small thud.

"The only person I want to see in lingerie is my wife on my wedding night. How hard is that to wrap your head around, Josh?"

"You're crazy." Josh shakes his head, and I roll my eyes at them. Girls in lingerie sounds fucking amazing, but I don't want to do that to y/n. She would think I lied to her about going to the carnival and I don't want that to ruin tomorrow.

The lights are so fucking bright and flashy it's hard to keep my eyes open. I reluctantly stumble into the strip club, Zack and Josh's hands on my back to guide me. I know they are only doing this for their own fucking pleasure. This is my night! What about what I want?

"I'll get us a table!" Zack shouts above the music, and Josh and I nod. I look over at Josh and stare at him as he takes a hand full of his popcorn in his mouth. I look at him disgusted. He looks over at me and furrows his eyebrows mumbling a small 'what?'

I only roll my eyes and look away. I'm a little mad, just a little bit mad at this stupid arrangement. I wish I could be on the Ferris wheel right now, looking through the carnival to spot y/n. That's what I planned to do the whole time. Just look for her while I was up in the stars until she met up with us. I don't like parties or lap dances. The only exception I will make is for y/n. If she wants a party, sure. If she wants to do a lap dance on me, fuck yeah. Go ahead. But I don't want to see random girls grinding on a stranger.