ᠻ𝐨ꪊ𝕣

Words 1355

Words 1355

<:

"Alright, dinner Josh?" Tyler asks, and Josh frowns shaking his head.

"Debby is coming home earlier tonight than usual so we are cooking dinner together." He says and Tyler nods, looking over at me expectantly.

"You good with going out for dinner?" He points at me and I shrug.

"If you want to." Hell yes I would like to go out for dinner! Mom never lets me go out to eat.

Tyler gets out of his seat, and pats Josh's shoulder. "Alright. I'll see you tomorrow."

We all leave the studio, separating into our own cars. Tyler puts the car in reverse but doesn't move. "Where to?" He asks, and I shrug.

I then get an amazing idea, "oh! Ty, the diner we used to always go to."

He tilts his head slightly, "babe, that closed down three years ago."

I can't help my sad expression, and I mumble, "what?"

He sighs and shakes his head, pulling out of the parking lot. "You keep forgetting things today."

"What? No. I only got caught up in the moment thinking about the diner, and last night was different. I was tired." I explain myself, lying.

He nods his head, his eyes focusing on the road. "How about we go home and make something small?"

I furrow my eyebrows, "so you don't want to eat out?"

He shrugs, "we can. I just want to spend time with you."

I nod, "okay." I feel butterflies surface, and swarm around my stomach. What are we supposed to talk about all night? Assuming that he's going to sleep with just boxers, how the hell am I supposed to sleep with him beside me naked? And how do I usually sleep? What if I sleep in just panties or something! I'm not doing that.

Although I'm nervous as hell to sleep in the same bed as him, I'm excited. I've never slept in a bed with a man, and I've always pictured myself curled up to his side as he rubbed my skin soothingly.

He pulls into the driveway, giving my thigh a soft squeeze before unbuckling and leaving the car. I follow him up to the front door, my nerves growing at each step I take. Of course, my nerves seem to evaporate once I feel Tyler pull me into a hug immediately once we're inside. I fall into his embrace, and I feel his lips kiss the top of my forehead. "Why're you nervous?" He mumbles, and I tense. How does he know I'm nervous? "You just said you were nervous." He answers my thoughts, and that's when I know I spoke my thought out loud. Shoot, why would I do that?