𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Words 1386

Words 1386

<コ:彡

He aggressively pushes the doors to the stripper club open and drags me outside. "What the actual fuck!" He shouts, kicking at a trash can that is by the entrance.

"You saw that?" Is all I can manage to say through my shock and he bunches his fists up.

"Of course I fucking saw that! You enjoyed it too." He spits, and I see pain take over his expression for a small second before being replaced with rage. "You lied to me, y/n! You fucking lied to me. You said you weren't cheating on me!" He shouts, and I step back away from him.

"Tyler, calm down. I'm not!" I defend, dumbfounded at his accusations. That isn't cheating! "He made me get up there and do it! I gave him twenty dollars."

"Why would you fucking do that!?" He yells, and I let out a huff. I know that didn't sound great but I didn't know he was going to make me go up there.

"I didn't know he was going to fucking lap dance on me, Tyler." I roll my eyes, knowing that I've only made it worse. Tyler scoffs, twisting himself around and rubbing his temples.

"I'm done fucking with your excuses. Sometimes you act like I'm not what you want. Like I'm just the fill-in for whoever the fuck you're waiting for." He twists himself back around and his face is red. "I'm done dealing with your bullshit, y/n. You don't want this as much as I do, and it's fucking frustrating as all hell." He explains, gesturing to us.

I don't speak, my jaw dropping to the ground at his words. "Are you really saying what I think you're saying?" I ask genuinely and he looks down at his shoes as if they are the only things giving him comfort. "You're fucking serious! All because of a stupid lap dance?!?" I feel tears fill my eyes, and I'm ready to fight him on this.

"It's not just that! It's other things! I share nothing special with you! That's a big thing for me y/n. I want to feel special when I'm with you and that guy just took the last special thing I had with you." His voice croaks at the end, but he continues anyways. "You won't even tell me you fucking love me!" His voice is now an octave lower because of him holding the sobs in, and I can see tears forming in his eyes. What the fuck did I do... "you say it's because you don't even say it to your parents, but that's the fucking point, y/n!" He shouts and shakes his head. "You won't even give me that." He mutters, his hands are shaking at his sides as he stares at me.

"I- I didn't know you felt that way..."

"I've been telling you nonstop for a fucking week!" He shouts, pulling at his hair. He goes quiet again, staring at me as if he's expecting me to say something. I can tell this isn't even a bout the stripper anymore. This is about something else. Something bigger that's bothering him.