𝐟ĮⓋE

Words 2607

Words 2607

<:

In the morning, I'm up before Tyler. I make coffee and homemade waffles, and sit at the island waiting for my 'lover' to wake. I feel so giddy and happy this morning. I don't know why I feel so happy, but I want to cherish this feeling for as long as possible.

I decide to call Maddy and see about wedding dresses. I have to go today or I'll most likely disappoint Tyler. I don't want to disappoint him even more than I already have with all of my emotional drama shit.

It takes me at least thirty minutes to figure out how to use this weird new phone device. What happened to the Samsung i300? Now I have a phone with some half eaten apple on the back.

When I finally realize that the button at the top of the phone is the on button, I find that I have three missed messages from Debby. Who the frick is Debby? Is it that girl Josh was talking about? Before I can read them I have done something. Damn it, what did I do? Did I delete them? What did she say! That could've been important!

With all of the nerves already inside of my small body, I feel more anxiety flutter in my stomach as I hit call on Maddy's contact. I think I hit call...

"Hello?" I hear in the phone, and I put the phone to my ear. "Y/n?"

"I'm here. Sorry I was trying to..." I trail off, realizing older me is probably a pro at this new phone device.

"What's up?" She asks, and I sit up from the island to pace around the room.

"I wanted to get you and Tatum together to go dress shopping." I reply, and I hear Maddy squeal in the background.

"Oh, my god! Finally!" I swear I can hear her feet stomping on the floor as she jumps up and down.

I giggle, "calm down Mads."

"What changed your mind?" Maddy asks, and I try and think of something. Wait... why am I trying to think of something? It's normal to want to please your fiancé isn't it?

"I don't know. I don't like disappointing Ty. So I'm going to do it now before he starts nagging too much." I giggle, and Maddy sighs. "I also want to get it for myself. So I'm not stressed on the day before my wedding day." Wedding day sounds weird coming off my tongue. I guess it's reality though, right?

"God, we are going to make you so sexy." She says quietly. "Text the group chat when you're ready and Tatum and I will meet at your house. Unless if she can't. Maybe you should call her-"