𝕊𝕚𝕩

Words 1717

Words 1717

<:

I stretch, my head pressing back into my pillow as my chest lifts. Tyler's head is rested on my shoulder, and I run my fingers through his hair absentmindedly as I begin to wake. I look over at the clock reading 8:34.

I feel Tyler begin to stir next to me, and I stop my soft massage on his scalp. He immediately whines, his arm flinging around my torso and pulling me closer towards him. "Don't stop." He mumbles, and I laugh at his whiny tone. His hair is soft while my fingers glide through. It sticks up in the back, and I pull the rest up with it before pressing it back down onto his head.

I feel his lips press against my shoulder, and he moves up towards my neck. We have made out a few times, and I think I've gotten the hang of how he works, but the neck is a totally different story. He has only pecked my neck a couple times. I've never felt his lips pull my skin like this, and I get a feeling he means more than kisses. His lips then trail down to my collar bone, my shirt sleeve slipping off my shoulder for his access. "Tyler, wait." I say shakily, and he looks up.

My hand is still gripped to his hair and I softly release, and lay my hand on his shoulder instead. "You know what I think we should do?"

He smirks, leaning in to get closer towards my ear. "Mhmm, tell me." He breathes seductively. His lips brush against my jawline, and his hand rubbing up my thigh and I sigh.

"I think we should wait." I breath, and he immediately stops and looks at me. He looks confused, but quickly hides it with a neutral expression.

"For what?" He loses his seductive tone, and replaces it with a serious one. I respect him for stopping when I request him to.

"For our wedding night!" I say as if it's obvious. "We have our bachelor and bachelorette parties today, and then tomorrow I'm going to be totally yours and you can do whatever you want tomorrow night." God, I really hope I return to my normal body by then. I don't know if I could hold up that bargain. It would be embarrassing because I wouldn't know what to do.

He frowns, leaning back away from me before nodding. "Okay, if you want to." My hand reaches up to caress his cheek, fishing for one of his smiles. He leans into my hand.

"Thank you." I whisper, leaning up and kissing his cheek. I slide out of bed, and pull on some workout shorts. When I look over at Tyler, he's staring at the headboard, the sheets wrapped around his body, making him look like a little mountain. "Do you want breakfast."

He shakes his head, and I decide that leaving him alone is the best option since I'm most likely the reason he's being all quiet now. I wish I could tell him without him thinking I'm totally crazy and kicking me out onto the curb.