chapter seven

( act like you're in the middle of killua and gon )

(name) was the first one up and was currently making breakfast for everyone. kurapika walked in then seconds after leorio came in and after him gon came.

"goodmorning sleepy heads! i'm making breakfast so just sit down while i finish," they paused with a soft smile and turning to the blonde boy, "kurapika can you pour everyone something to drink please?"

the boy nodded and asked everyone what they wanted, once he got everyone's answers he nodded and poured the drinks.

finally, killua came in the room while stretching and yawning,"goodmorning sleepyhead." (name) greeted him with their hands on their hips.

"goodmorning." he mumbled still half-asleep.

"anyways, here's breakfast everyone i hope you like it." (name) said happily while turning to everyone and sitting down. "also, i hope you don't mind drinking milk, kil. i didn't know what else to give you so i decided on that." the (h/c)-haired friend spoke sheepishly.

the white-haired boy smiled and shook his hand, "don't worry, it's fine, thank you for this." he said and the others thanked (name) too. the (h/c)-haired friend blushed slightly, "no no, you guys don't have to thank me!" they said in an embarrassed voice.

"anyways, have you guys decided what we're gonna do for that vacation?" (name) asked and kurapika shook his head, "no sadly, im still thinking." he answered and (name) nodded with a smile, "well that's alright."

"why don't we just stay here? (name)'s house is pretty nice and whale island is pretty so what's the point of going anywhere else?" killua asked the others.

"hm, i suppose we could do that." kurapika nodded with a slight smile.

"so what's the next stop on you and gon's tour?" leorio asked (name) who just innocently smiled in return, "you'll see!" they replied and leorio sighed before nodding.

after everyone got done eating they took their plates into the kitchen and put them in the sink. "now, time for our next stop!" gon said as the group walked out of the kitchen.

----

the group stood in front of an arcade, "this is the next stop?" kurapika asked and the two people who lived on whale island nodded, killua smiled "sweet! i love arcades." he said and gon grinned.

the friend group walking into the arcade, kurapika and leorio walked off on their own so the three kids stayed together.

"what game should we go to first?" (name) asked the others, killua shrugged and gon thought for a minute before finding a dancing game, "there there!" he said while pointing towards the machine. the other two looked to where he was pointing before grinning, "you're on!" (name) said as the trio ran to the game.

in the end it was (name) vs killua and they had attracted a crowd of people from dancing. the two friends blocked out the crowds cheers and focused on trying to beat the other, eventually killua messed up causing (name) to win.

(name) threw their hands up and cheered, "yes! i won!" they said and the crowd around them cheered with them, killua pouted and crossed his arms. gon patted his shoulder, "at least you got second place." he comforted his white-haired friend. killua smiled at gon before nodding.

"so, what now?" killua asked his friends once the crowd started thinning out, gon shrugged this time so (name) looked around before spotting a game where you have to throw a ball at clowns.

(name) pointed at the game they just saw, "let's do that one!" they said before running off, the other two looked surprised before catching up with them. "you can't just run off like that." killua scolded before flicking (name)'s forehead.

(name) laughed nervously before turning to the game and swiping the card they got when they first entered. they picked up a ball and threw it full force at a clown, hitting it right in the face.

"what a great way to release some bottled up anger." (name) said with a smile on their face before throwing the rest of the balls like a crazy person, killua and gon backed up slowly. "let's act like we don't know them.." killua whispered to gon who nodded, "good idea." he whispered back.

"i can hear you two!" (name) said as they turned to their two friends and pointed at them, killua and gon froze before backing up more. (name) laughed before walking over to the two, "ok, killua it's your turn to pick the game." (name) said to their white-haired friend who nodded.

killua looked around and noticed a shooting game, he pointed at the one that seemed most interesting before looking towards his friends, "let's play that game." he said with a slightly excited voice.

(name) and gon nodded before following behind killua to get to the shooting game, since it was only two player gon let killua and (name) play after the three argued.

killua and (name) ended up doing so good on the game that they got a new highscore, "bro, a new highscore? let's go!" (name) said with a grin before turning to killua and high-fiving him, killua grinned too.

"wow, you guys make such a great team!" gon said before walking over to his friends, the two who got the highscore laughed slightly. "i guess we do." they said together, causing the trio to laugh.

----

kurapika and leorio are honestly not important to this story 💀 they deserve more time in it but they're so hard to write lmao