chapter ten

when everyone got back to (name)'s house they decided to help their mom make everyone a great dinner since their friends were leaving in the next one or two days

(name) pulled their hair back so they could focus on cooking, they followed their mom's instructions and lisa smiled while patting (name)'s head. "look at you, cooking for your friends." lisa said with a slight laugh, (name) pouted but kept cooking.

lisa laughed at her child's behavior before going to the fridge and getting out some drinks. since she had 2 liter drinks everyone could pick which drink they wanted, after she got out the drinks she put them on the counter then cleaned off the table.

----

(name) finally finished cooking and sighed as they turned the stove off. "oh my god i'm finally done." they said dramatically as they fixed their hair from being put back.

"ok, dinners ready everyone!" (name) called out to everyone and their mom helped them fix everyone a plate of food. the group sat down at the dining room table.

"it looks good, (name) and lisa." kurapika complimented and lisa smiled, "thank you, hon!" she said and (name) thanked him too. "it smells really good!!" gon said while grinning.

"ok ok let's eat everyone." lisa said while laughing and the others nodded before taking a bite of their food.

----

after the group got done eating kurapika decided to help (name)'s mom wash the dishes. "you don't have to help me, go have fun with your friends." lisa said and kurapika smiled politely while shaking his head, "it's the least i can do since you've been so accepting of us." he said and lisa just sighed and nodded.

"let's play video games!" gon said and (name) smiled, "bet! leorio you pick the game." they said and leorio nodded before picking mario kart. "you guys are so losing." killua said with a smirk as the game loaded, (name) and gon stuck their tongue out before turning to the tv.

gon was in the lead, "i'm gonna win!" he yelled before getting hit with a blue shell causing (name) to take the lead, they laughed in an evil way, "sorry not sorry, gon." they said as they passed the finish line.

"first place! let's gooo!" (name) cheered while holding their controller in the air, the other three sulked on the couch. the three boys whispered to themselves before killua stood up, "we challenge you to a rematch!" he said and (name) smirked, "you're on!"

in the end (name) got second and killua got first, "hah! i won." he cheered and (name) laughed. "i guess a got a taste of my own medicine." they said and leorio laughed, "hitting you with that blue shell was the highlight of my day." he said and (name) glared.

"i challenge you to a 1v1 old man!" (name) declared while pointing at leorio, the older boy looked offended, "i am not old! i accept your challenge." he said with a tick mark on his head.

killua, gon, kurapika, and lisa were standing behind the couch and were waiting for the 1v1 to start. (name) took the lead at the start, quickly moving to hit the two boxes with '?' on them.

the first item they got was a banana peel, the other was a red shell. (name) bit their lip on concentration as they made their character hold the banana peel behind them in the game.

leorio stuck his tongue out while concentrating and tried hitting (name) with a green shell but he missed. (name) stifled their laugh before focusing on getting coins, deciding to use their banana peel they threw it behind them.

leorio was distracted on seeing what item he got so he ran straight into the banana peel his friend dropped, the boy cursed under his breath before looking at his item, a red shell.

before he could use his (name) decided to throw their red shell behind them, successfully hitting leorio head on. (name) smiled in victory as they passed the finish line on the third lap, "yes, i won!" they yelled with a grin and leorio sulked.

"that's my child!" lisa said as she hugged her kid, "i'm so proud of you my sweet." she said and (name) smiled at their mom, "thanks mom!!"

killua high fived his friend that won, "that was the most stressful 1v1 i've seen, good job bro!" he said and (name) laughed, "thanks, kil."

gon jumped up and down in front of (name), "that was awesome!" he said and (name) rubbed the back of their head with a nervous smile before thanking gon.

"(name), i challenge you to a 1v1." killua said and (name) turned to him with a raised eyebrow, "but there's going to be a bet, if i win you have to go on a date with me, if you want to of course." he finished with a light pink face.

(name) smirked, "you're on! if i win then i want money, this person right here is broke." they said the last part while pointing at themselves. killua laughed before nodding, "i accept."

(name) and killua sat in front of the tv, "may the best person win." (name) said and killua nodded at their words, "yeah."

the match started and killua pulled in front of (name), the two friends were both so focused they didn't hear the others cheering them on.

killua got a red shell and a green shell, (name) glanced at his screen and saw his items causing their eyes to widen as they looked back at their screen, they only had a coin.

(name) cursed under their breath before using the coin and hitting another '?' box. they got the shrinking lightning item and smirked as they used it, killua gritted his teeth and tried to get himself to go.

after that, the two were tied and both got another item from the '?' boxes. killua got a red shell and (name) got a green shell, (name) bit their lip and killua smirked.

the white-haired boy stuck his tongue out at his friend before hitting them with a red shell then driving right over the finish line. the settings were different for this game so they only needed one lap to win so killua won.

(name) stared at the tv in shock and killua grinned before cheering, "i won!" he said while jumping around before blushing when he calmed down.

"(name), will you go on a date with me?" he asked his friend with a small smile, (name) grinned and hugged him, "of course i will!"

----

i actually kind of like this chapter