chapter eleven

(name) got dressed in the outfit they bought the day before and smiled in the mirror before thinking if they should put on makeup or not

( you can choose, i won't choose for you but you'd look amazing anyway <3 )

once they were comfortable in their outfit and got the accessories they wanted they put on some deodorant and perfume/cologne.

they looked in the mirror and sighed before smiling and nodding again, they brushed their hair as they hummed a song they liked. once they were done brushing their hair they picked up their toothbrush and brushed their teeth.

once (name) got done getting ready they left the bathroom and walked downstairs. they looked for killua and smiled when they found him before running up to him, "ready to go?" they asked and killua turned to them before blushing slightly, "y-yeah, you look amazing by the way." he complimented and (name) blushed before smiling, "thanks! you do too."

----

(name) let killua guide them, "killua i swear if you let me fall we're fighting." they warned and killua laughed, "noted." he said back as they kept walking.

finally, killua moved his hands off of (name)'s eyes, "ok, you can look now." he said with a smile and (name) opened their eyes to see a small meadow just outside of a forest, "it's so pretty!" they said with starry eyes.

killua laughed, "you haven't even seen the best part yet." he said as he took their hand and started walking. (name) followed him while looking around them, they couldn't get over how pretty it was.

"i set up a picnic for us." killua said with a slight blush as they reached the spot he picked out, it was under the shade of a tree with a good view of the small meadow. (name) smiled and sat down while looking around them again, "it's perfect." they said and killua smiled more, "i'm glad you like it." he said as he sat down too.

killua opened the picnic basket and pulled out some snacks, "i have something else i want to show you so let's wait to eat." he said before standing up again with a small snack.

(name) grabbed the hand that killua held in front of them to help them up before eating their granola bar, "something else?" they asked and killua nodded before intertwining their fingers, "follow me."

(name) nodded and let him guide them, they walked a little past the picnic blanket and (name) could hear running water. when they got closer (name) could see a short waterfall through the tree branches.

once they reached the waterfall (name) gasped as they saw the scenery around the water, there was butterflies, birds, squirrels, and so many small creatures around the waterfall.

killua laughed at their expression, "it's pretty, right?" he asked with a soft smile and (name) nodded instantly, "how did you find this?" they asked as they looked towards killua, the white-haired boy shrugged, "i just happened to find it while exploring." he explained and (name) nodded.

"another reason i brought you here was so we could dance with the waterfall in the background." killua said as he pointed to the radio he had placed there and (name) raised an eyebrow, "dance?"

killua nodded, "yup." he responded, popping the 'p' and (name) laughed, "well turn on the music then." they said and killua grinned before running to the radio and pressing the play button.

once the music started playing killua walked back over to (name), "honestly the dancing is just for fun, i can't dance to save my life." killua said while laughing and (name) laughed with him, "i can't either, that's what makes it fun though." they said with a smile before dancing with killua.

they both might've messed up a little but it didn't matter to them because they were doing it together, once they finished the dance they both laughed. when the laughter stopped they stared at each other's eyes.

killua cupped (name)'s face and smiled at them, "you are so pretty." he said in a soft voice and (name) blushed before thanking him, killua glanced at their lips.

"can i kiss you?" he whispered and (name) blushed more before smiling and nodding. killua closed the gap between the two and rubbed (name)'s face with his thumb, (name) wrapped their arms around his neck.

eventually the two pulled away and rested their foreheads together, "i've been wanting to do that for months." killua admitted with a giddy smile on his face and (name) laughed before smiling softly, "me too." they said back.

killua smiled at them again before backing up and holding their hand, "c'mon love, let's go eat that picnic now." he said and (name) nodded before following him.

once they got back to the picnic blanket killua opened the picnic basket again and got out some sandwiches and other food he packed. before they started eating killua grabbed (name)'s hand again before holding out a single (favorite flower).

"(name), will you please be my partner?" he asked while blushing and (name) blushed before smiling at him and nodding. "of course i will." they answered as they took the flower from him and kissed him again, this one shorter than the other one.

killua whined as (name) pulled away but they shook their head, "we should eat first silly." they said and killua sighed but listened anyways.

----

i hope this version is better than the first one, idk what was going through my head a year ago 💀 also this is the last chapter, thank you for reading <3