chapter nine

"let's go out for breakfast today and we can just shop today

"let's go out for breakfast today and we can just shop today." (name) stated and everyone nodded, "sounds fun." kurapika said and leorio nodded.

when the group got to the island they found a small little breakfast place, "i used to come here a lot with my mom." (name) said with a smile as they all sat down at a table.

"do you guys still come?" gon asked and (name) shook their head, "no, my mom usually leaves for work before i get up since she goes in pretty early." they explained and the others nodded before the waitress walked up.

----

the group had just got their food and they smiled as they looked at the breakfast in front of them, "it looks as good as i remember!" (name) said with a bright smile, "it does look good." kurapika agreed.

killua ate a little of his breakfast and looked like he won the lottery, "wow this is really good!" he said with a happy smile. gon and (name) laughed at their reactions, "i love their breakfast, it's the best on the whole island in my opinion." gon said and (name) nodded, "besides my mother's cooking, yeah."

after the group finished eating they decided to go shopping, they all wandered off on their own or with one more person. killua and (name) ran into each other in front of the candy store.

"oh, hey kil." (name) said with a laugh, "hey, what's so funny, (n/n)?" killua asked in a curious tone. (name) stopped laughing, "nothing, i just thought i'd find you here." they shrugged and killua laughed before holding the door open for them.

(name) thanked him then went inside, there was candy literally everywhere. "this is one of the best stores i've ever seen.." (name) said as they looked around the big candy store and killua nodded from beside them, "yeah, definitely." he agreed.

the two walked through all the aisles and tried to find the candy they liked the most, they ended up buying a LOT of candy.

the two thanked the cashier then walked out of the store, "so, what next?" (name) asked and killua thought for a moment. "hm, let's go get some clothes!" he said and (name) nodded with a smile, "great idea!" they said before grabbing his wrist and running off.

killua almost tripped from the surprise of them starting to run but then he balanced himself quickly so he just let (name) drag him to a clothing store.

(name) let go of his wrist once they were in front of their favorite clothing store. "this place has everything!" (name) said while turning to killua, the boy tilted his head before smiling, "sweet! let's go in."

the two walked in and looked at all the clothes, "woah, ok i'm going this way, i'll see you later." killua said before walking off and (name) laughed to themselves before going to their favorite spot.

(name) looked at all the clothes in front of them and hummed, "this shirt? no, too bland." they mumbled to themselves.

after looking for awhile (name) found a white collared shirt and a (f/c) sweater to go over it. "onto the pants!" (name) said before they walked over to their favorite pants spot.

when they got there they immediately found some pants they liked, "oh my god.. i need those." (name) mumbled before walking quickly over to the display rack.

they looked through the mom jean sizes until finding their size, "damn, the last one in my size." (name) said as they held them up in front of themself. "they're so cute!" (name) said as they inspected the mom jeans in front of them.

( sorry if you don't like the outfit, you can change it ofc <3 )

the jeans had little stars stitched on it near the front pockets and were a light denim color. (name) held the clothing items close together before nodding when they noticed how cute they look together. since they were done shopping they decided to go find killua.

when they found him they noticed he was looking around too so they walked up to him, "hey, are you done shopping?" (name) asked with a smile and killua looked at them and nodded, "yeah, i was looking for you." he said and (name) laughed slightly, "i was looking for you too."

(name) paid for their clothes first and then killua did, once they were outside the store killua stopped (name) from walking so they turned around confused. "what is it?" (name) asked with a confused face and killua blushed slightly, "i got us some matching hoodies." he explained and (name) smiled brightly.

"let me see, let me see!" (name) said in an excited voice, killua laughed at their behavior before pulling out a 2x hoodie. "i didn't know what size to get so i just got a 2x." he said with a nervous smile and (name) shook their head, "don't worry, i like it." they said while grabbing the hoodie from him.

it was a pretty bland hoodie, it was (f/c) and had stars and planets scattered on the front of it in black (or) white string (idk what it's called and i'm too lazy to look it up). killua's was white and the stars and planets on his were black.

"it's so cute! i love it, thank you." (name) said with a smile before pulling killua into a hug, killua blushed slightly and awkwardly hugged them back. "you're welcome." he said before pulling away from the hug.

----

rewrote this & my writing style sucks ass i'm sorry guys 💀