Chapter 1 || Tape 1

Another day, another scream for help, he's been tied in those ropes for god knows how much time, he was loosing hope on his parents coming back, on seeing his friends again, on being in the arms of his boyfriend, this was going to be his life? just being locked in a room, a room in a hallway full of other rooms, rooms were more people was going through the same thing as him.
He was only 17 years old and he's already been through more than 100 different substances, they were going through his body, in his blood, and he couldn't do anything about it, they had him drugged, unconscious, they had him like a rag doll in a playground where everyone wanted to play with him. And he wasn't the only one..

They called them crazy, stupid, monsters, they thought they were insane.

They weren't insane right?

right?

💊

He was walking down the hall with two nurses at his sides, preventing him from escaping, almost nobody knew this place existed because, illegal reasons, duh.
They were about to throw him in his "room", they called it a room, but for the ones inside them, those weren't rooms, those were boxes. They locked them in boxes, with tape and glue so it won't open, just like a Christmas toy, waiting for someone to play with them, waiting for someone to use them like they weren't alive.

It was like torture, like if they tried to fix them but, those doctors weren't going to fix them, they were just there to take care of them.. "care".. what a funny word, it meant nothing to them tho, did anybody care about the people locked in those boxes? No!

Or that's what they think..

💊

He just woke up when he heard his door unlock, a tall figure could be seen in door frame, he grabbed his blanket in fear, the clock said it was 3 am, he wasn't ready for the day to begin, usually everything started atleast at 8 am.

"Please i don't want the pills, it's too early!, i can't even sleep?" The shadow ran to him and covered his mouth.

"Shhh"

"HmMmMm" He tried to get out of the other's grip.

"Shhh! i'm going to get you out of here" He whispered, his monotone voice didn't calm him a bit.. wait.. did he just say that he was going to get him out of there? The shorter's eyes widened, surprised, his emotions were a mess in his head, what if he was lying?
The stranger removed his hand off the smaller male's mouth.

"Did you just say that you will get me out of here??" He whispered.

"Yes, now come on, we don't have much time" He walked to the door, everything was dark, the white hallways were empty, nobody to be seen "Come on" he pulled off his cape and wrapped it around the other, looking like a dress on him because if how long it was, atleast he was more covered with it than the clothes his doctors gave him, those clothes showed basically his whole body but his torso, thighs and 2/6 of his legs, it was like a really really short dress.

They walked out of the room, the taller in the front while the other just followed him, they walked down the hallway and went to the right, then left, then left, then right, it was like a labyrinth but without end "STOP" The taller whisper-shouted stopping the other with his right hand, getting closer to the wall, he peeked his eyes in the little turn infront of him, there was a guard.

"Ok kid, i know what you can do okay? i know that you're not normal, so, i'm gonna need you to take care of that guard" He turned his head whispered to the other.

"H- how am i supposed to do that?" He was scared, what if they caught them? what would happen to him?.

"Look,you're not like other kids"

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?!?" He whisper-shouted back to the taller.

"Attack him"

"What..?"

"Think about all you've been through, it's all his fault" He pointed to the hallway where the guard was "Why are you here?" he asked, trying to encourage the smaller male to do it.

"I- i don't know.."

"You're here for a reason kid"

"B- but.. I don't remember..!"

". . ." The taller got a phone out of his pocket and unlocked it, he used it for some seconds and said

"So you killed someone uh?"

📼

Loading. . .

🔊

"Hi my name is Dream and i'm 17 years old, this is.. december 12 of 2020, tape number.. 6 i think"
"Is Dream your real name?"
"Yes"
"Wrong."
"Ok next, what do you like to do?"
"I like playing with my friends.. uh, i also have a boyfriend"
"Really? what's his name?"
"It's-"
"Next question"
"Oh.. o- ok-"
"What is your favorite food?"
"Pizza sounds good"
"Only that?"
"Yeah"
"Next question"
"What do you think about your family?"
"My family..?"
". . ."
"I think they're fine, I didn't have the best childhood but i can't complain, it was.. fine i guess"
"I love my sister, she's the sweetest in my family, she's pretty funny, i really love her"
"Next question"
"Why did you kill your family?"
"I.."
"I killed my family? i- I don't remember.. my last memory in my house was me in the kitchen preparing a sandwich, a grabbed the knife and cut the sandwich in half so i could give some to my sister too"

"Wrong"

✔️

🔇

📼