Kill. Me. Now.

We appear in front of the school, everybody already inside making me internally grateful that no one saw us appear out of thin air. Vali has a blank look on his face, but I can see the hint of a sneer on it. "What's wrong?" My eyes look ahead then back at him confused at why he was looking that way.

"I have never been to school." I couldn't help my eyebrows that shot up, then a smug grin rose up on my face.

"Oh, well just follow my lead, come on." I take off towards the entrance, stopping at the door and waiting for someone to buzz us in. When a familiar beep reaches my ears I pull open the heavy glass doors open that lead to the main hallway. The large tall hallway splits into three different hallways, one going left, one going right and one going down the middle. Students rush down the middle going to class, or some others leaning lazily against the lockers, and well some kids doing extracurricular activities including their mouths.

Me and Vali walk down the right hallway that leads to the cafeteria and main offices, as soon as we step through the doors the smell of ink and fresh paper hits us like a puff of smoke. The faint smell of coffee mixed with furniture polish comes from the mini offices that are beyond the numerous doors in the office.

Mrs. Teresa greets me with a warm smile, her hair slicked back in a bun of perfection while her glasses sat at the tip of her nose. A white coffee cup accompanies her, familiar dark liquid sloshes around it when she moves her hand in the slightest way.

"Hey Mrs. Teresa."

"Good morning Leaigh, what can I do for yah?" Just as she says this Vali appears up next to me, face blank as ever. Mrs. Teresa shifts in her chair when she scans his figure, her eyes widen at his height....or attractiveness, either could be valid. "This is Vali, he just moved here." I gave her a bright smile, my teeth gritting to prevent the question I have from blurting out. Feeling...flustered Mrs. Teresa?

"Oh okay, has your parents filled out the paper work?"

"Yes."

Her eyes remain glued to him, the tips of her ears turning the shade of cherries from his deep voice. I shove my knuckle in my mouth and bite down on it, somehow a giggle surpasses the force. Vali looks down at me not even noticing her reaction making me suffocate from holding in laughs.

"Full name?" She finally comes to her senses and shakes her head out of the trance.

"Vali Lykaios."

"Oh okay yeah your um s-schedule is right here." Her hand shakes when she hands the paper to him, I grab it and walk out before dying from lack of breath. "What is wrong with you?"

"Oh god, did you see her reaction? If this is how everyone is going to react, this may be the best day of the school year." I wheeze out, looking down at the paper in my hand to see what classes he has.

"You have the exact same schedule as me. Wonder how that happened." I utter out sarcastically and shoot Vali a sharp eye. I jerk my head towards the hallway of doom and and start walking towards the traffic of kids.

"Please keep up, oh and don't mind the smooching it's kind of apart of everyone's schedule here. Their bound to do it at some point but unfortunately for me, they choose the time I'm trying to get to class."

Vali moves up beside me and walks at the same pace, which confuses of how he managed with those freakishly long legs of his. Cue the head turns, everyone starts staring in our direction and every little bit of chit chat drops. The silence is awkward and very unusual, but the....whatever beside me has that effect on things. Even all of the kissing immediately stop, I need this giant with me more often if it's this easy to make them stop.

All eyes are on Vali, the muscle filled gorgeous giant looming over everyone else as we walk to my locker. I start to get antsy in the uncomfortable silence that wafts through the air in a thick fog, but Vali ignores it so we keep walking. I grab my things from the locker and make sure to grab an empty notebook for Vali, I shut it and we set off again. I can't help but look for Gray in the sea of wondering wide eyes.

We pass by decorated boards and turned heads, I feel relieved when a familiar over decorated frilly door comes into view. The metal platelet on the top of the door is engraved with the letters Algebra ll on it.

I step aside and gesture for Vali to go in first, no doubt he could see the mischievous look all on my face. He grabs the door and walks in after throwing a last glance in my direction, I hold my breath and wait. I hear the talking die out signaling for me to make my presence known, I hear little gushes of whispers being exchanged between sugar addicted girls.

Ms. Winters our teacher turns from the white board at the sudden silence of the room. The red expo marker in her hand drops to the floor with a light thud of the cheap plastic meeting the tile floors. Vali's eyes sweep over everyone before they return back to my approaching figure.

"Ms. Winters, this is Vali Lykaios he is a new student here. Mrs. Teresa told me to show him around since we have the same schedule."

"Oh nice to meet you, Vali." Her hand outstretches waiting to be shaken, uhh I'm pretty sure teachers don't shake hands with their student's? Her mouth is pulled into a sickly sweet smile while she waits patiently, her smile getting bigger and bigger with every passing second.

Ahh Vali pulled him a cougar has he?

I nudge him in his side with my elbow, he turns to me with a glare that clearly says 'I am not touching her hand'. I send one back saying, 'do it!', nonetheless he complied. After the greetings Vali and I sit at the back, all eyes following our every movement on the way.

"Okay everyone take out your notebooks and title your page Logarithmic Expressions." I hand Vali the extra notebook and pencil, trying not to laugh at how uncomfortable he looks in the small desk.

In Chemistry Vali gets paired with another student on the opposite side of the classroom. Jaren, the kid he sat beside was a pile of nerves, his knee bouncing up and down while he continuously wiped the sweat from his brow. Poor kid.

Kenzie goes to the bathroom after hesitantly telling me to finish the experiment before the alarm on my teachers computer goes off. I grab the container of potassium iodide and pour it into the mixture. I sit and wait but nothing happens, I move the hardback textbook in front of my face to the side peeking out. I toss the book on the table and huff out a breath, "What did I do wrong?" My finger flicks the beaker in annoyance, BIG MISTAKE!

The 'elephant toothpaste' explodes as soon as the force of my finger makes contact with the cheap glass, all the substance shoots up and splatters everywhere.

"BLASTED!!!!" I fall backwards on my stool, my hand accidently grabbing the beaker to stop my fall. Next thing I know everyone is yelling and running around while the rest of the little 'experiment' spills on me. My toothpaste covered hands pull off my goggles, which I am eternally grateful for. Someone's hand shoots out and grabs the glass before it hits my face, another catching me before I hit the floor and smash my elbows in. I hear my wooden stool hit the ground in an echoing smash.

I stare into two familiar gray eyes, his boring into mine then down the rest of my body with a ghost of a smile. We just sit there until I realize how cliché this is, my eyes scan the toothpaste infested room we stand in. Clumps of it falls from the ceiling and splats on the table beside us.

My hand reaches up and brushes through my hair, it feels like someone squirted a whole can of warm shaving cream in it. There really isn't even that big of a difference between the two, obviously other than the stickiness of it and the odd smell it holds.

"How bad is it?"

"It's bad."

"Ughhh, Kill. Me. Now."