chapter 23

A million thoughts and scenarios are running through my mind. I know I'm not thinking logically, but it doesn't matter. Nothing does anymore. Does it matter if I screw up my friendship with Sky now or later? Because unfortunately, it will happen, there's no denying that fact. I guess I should have a little fun before it all comes crashing down around me. Besides, if he doesn't tell anyone, our secrets are safe.

Calming myself down, I wipe the remaining tears from my eyes. Hayden remains seated beside me, his gaze now focused on the floor. Of course, looking anywhere beside me. Why did I even think things would be different? Only now I won't feel so guilty about using him for my gain. It isn't like he even cares. He didn't even want me last time.

Watching him sit there, staring off into space, excites me. It's like a game. My imagination is in overdrive, picturing all the dirty things I want to do to him. The more upset I am, the hornier I become. I can't explain it. I wish I could understand it, to make it stop. But I can't, I'm addicted to it.

Before I give myself too much time to think about what I'm doing or the consequences, I pounce. Catching him off guard gives me the upper hand.

I promptly climbed into his lap, shoving him backward onto the bed. Before he has time to react or say a word, crashing my lips against his. Like every other time, there's a small electric spark the minute our lips touch. He surprisingly doesn't resist. Instead, he kisses me back.

All my built-up pain and sexual frustrations are stewing inside of me, pushing me closer to the edge. I need to do this. I have to do this. And not the sexual games he has teased me with before. I want him to caress me, kiss me, and fuck me. I need to feel him inside of me. He is the only person I want right now. Only he can make me forget temporarily where I am and who I am.

I'm relieved when he doesn't fight me while sitting up to remove his shirt. He even assists me by wiggling his body to make the whole removal process easier. The oil light casts an eerie shadow across his torso, causing his skin to shimmer in the dim lighting. My fingers trace the lining of his tattoos. I lean down, replacing the finger I had been using with my tongue. Taking my time, I lick up his chest, along his neck, and continue up over his chin. I pause briefly before swiping my tongue across his lips.

While doing this, he places his hands firmly on my hips. Before easing them up my shirt. They snake their way up my sides, rubbing circles across my back. My body arches in response to his touch. I smile sheepishly at him when his fingers slide across the backside of my bra.

I can't help but think how he must have done this plenty of times as his fingers work to unclasp my bra. It doesn't take long to feel the loosening of my cups. We work together to slide one strap down. Allowing him to pull it out with ease, tossing it to the side.

Thoughts of him being intimate with another female are trying to creep into my mind. But I shut it down, blocking everything out of my mind except for him. I want him to want me the way I do him. And I know what to do.

Maneuvering my body, I'm able to position myself directly on top of his growing bulge. Wanting to tease him a little, I roll my hips, bouncing my ass. He grows larger in response to this. Which is exactly what I wanted. I smile to myself, knowing I excite him. I want him now more than ever.

I ease my upper body lower. While continuing to grind against him.

My tongue once again trails along his chest. Only this time choosing to go in the opposite direction towards his belly button. I continue licking and tasting him working my way down. My fingers fumble as I rush to undo his belt buckle. Ripping it out of his pants and tossing it carelessly to the ground beside my bra.

I stop for a second, staring up at him. Have you ever experienced the sensation of knowing someone desires you? That they need you. The look in his eyes tells it all. He wants me as bad as I want him. He might even need me, too.