Chapter 2

Next morning...

Deepika woke up first, as usual. She got out of bed but didn't switch on the lights and allowed Jaz to sleep. She felt the urge to see Ranveer. She had missed him. She walked over to his room and saw him.

He was shirtless, sleeping. He looked beautiful. He never changed one bit. He might have became a little bigger but she liked it. She smiled softly. When she saw him shift a little, she quickly closed the door and went back to her room.

She searched her bag. All her clothes were wet, she put them for drying and took out her laptop. God knows how it wasn't wet. She switched it on and searched for jobs. She was qualified and had a degree in electronics. So it was gonna be easy finding a job. Unfortunately for her, it wasn't.

Most of the jobs were taken. And those which weren't, they salaries were very low. You couldn't even buy a cycle with it. She kept searching. Until she heard a knock on the door. "Yes?" She asked. Ranveer entered.

He was looking fresh. Hair combed back and body chiseled. "Breakfast is ready," he said. She nodded and walked out. She sat at the dining table and he took out the burgers he had bought from McDonald's for breakfast. He still knew her even better than herself.

"I was looking for jobs," she started. He hmmed in response. "None of them seem suitable enough," she said, while she sipped on her coffee. "How about, you sign up for amazon. I heard they are hiring," he suggested. She nodded.

They finished breakfast and Deepika went into the room to start breastfeeding Jaz. Ranveer was watching TV outside when she came out with Jaz in her arms. He smiled. "I think I will be leaving this afternoon," she said. He frowned, he didn't want her to go. He enjoyed her company. "Why?" He asked.

"You have helped a lot already," she said. He stood up. "No! You are not leaving. Find a stable job. Find a proper house after that. You also have to continue your divorce after that," he said. She sighed and shut her eyes. "Let me take the responsibility of you and Jaz for the time being...please," he pleaded.

She looked in his eyes. That same look, he gave her when she was letting him go. That same look after she had confessed her love to him. And that same look when she was ready to give herself to him. She nodded and looked away, afraid of getting lost in his eyes...

........

I'll try my best to upload two chappys a day.

Vote
Share
Comment