Chapter 7

At night...

Deepika was walking back to her room when Ranveer pulled her to him. He pinned her against the door and pressed his nose against hers. "Where are you going?" He asked. "To my room Veer," she said. "But I want you to sleep with me," he said.

"Veer, I have to out Jaz to sleep and I have to sleep beside her," she said. "Then put her beside us." He said. "But I am scared we squash her," she said. He groaned and walked to his room.

Next morning...

Deepika woke up in the morning early. She went to Ranveer's room and saw him still asleep. She lied down beside him and cuddled with him. He unconsciously snuggled closer to her and buried his face in her neck. "Wake up sweetie pie," she cooed while stroking his hair.

"Deepu lemme sleep," he groaned. "Ok, ten minutes," she said to which he nodded. She started kissing his hair and he started kissing her neck after a while. "Well I guess you're awake," she said. He looked up at her and pecked her lips. "Morning," he said. "Morning," she replied.

They got out of bed and brushed. They wanted to spend some alone time so they sent Jaz to Ranveer's sisters house. Ranveer was sitting down on the couch while watching friends when Deepika went to him and sat on his lap. She wrapped her legs around his hip and held his face.

He held her waist and looked up at her beautiful face. "Yes my love?" He asked. "Follow me to the lawyer's office today please," she asked. "You don't have to ask me twice baby," he said and kissed her. They both went to the lawyer's office.

"Ms Padukone, this case will be easy as your husband isn't the father of your child," her lawyer said. "Who is her father anyway?" The lawyer asked. "My boyfriend," Deepika said while looking at Ranveer. "Ok so Mr Singh, you have to be present at the court during the day," she said. Ranveer nodded.

They went back home and sat down on his bed. "Baby.....I was thinking maybe we could...you know....after your divorce...we could um," she put a finger on his lips. "I would love to get married to you," she said. A smile grew on his face and he hugged her.

"Let's just get this divorce thing done with," she said to which he nodded.