Chapter 6

Ranveer's tears gathered in his eyes. He had a daughter. He had a daughter with his one true love. Just when he was absorbing everything. The door opened and Deepika entered. She saw the birth certificate in his hand. He looked at her with bloodshot read eyes.

The first thing he did was let go off the birth certificate and kiss her. Her eyes widened. She felt his arms holding her waist and pulling her closer. She rested her hands on his chest and kissed him back while closing her eyes. "I love you...I love you so much. I didn't know Jaz was my baby. Our baby. Why didn't you tell me? Nine months passed and I didn't know I had a baby with my world," he said.

Their faces were still touching. Their eyes were still closed. His nose pressed against hers but they didn't kiss. "I broke up with you because I was pregnant and knowing I was getting married, I could just say that it was Vijays baby." She said. "buy why didn't you tell me?" He asked. "Because I thought you wouldn't want her. I thought you would ask me to abort. When I saw you that day, holding an umbrella and standing in front of me. I swear the only thing I wanted was to hug you and tell you the truth," she said.

Tears streamed down both their faces. "I love you too," she replied and kissed him again. Ranveer felt Jaz tugging his pants. He looked down and carried her. "Princess, can I spend some time with your mama?" He asked. Jaz smiled. Ranveer placed Jaz on the bed and lulled her to sleep. He came out and saw Deepika holding the birth certificate. "Can you go to the lawyer tomorrow?" He asked.

"I already texted her saying I'd go tomorrow," Deepika said. She walked to Ranveer and hugged him. "I never thought I would be in these arms ever again," she whispered. "I never thought I would be able to smell your scent ever again," he said. They kissed each other again. This time more rough.

They both lied down on the couch and kissed like anything. "I miss you so much!" She moaned and straddled him on the couch. She bit his neck hard. "Still my tigress," he growled and rolled her over. He sucked on her neck and she moaned. "Still my tiger," she said. A phone call interrupted their moment. Ranveer took his phone and answered it. He put it on the speaker and continued kissing Deepika.

"Rano, you are wanted in work...I am waiting," he heard and the phone ended. Deepika kicked him off her. "Who the fuck was that?" She asked. He climbed on her again. "My boss, she likes me but there is nothing between us," he said. "There better be nothing," she said and pulled his collar and kissed him.

.....

I couldn't stop myself from  uploading. Anyway, how was it?

Vote
Share
Comment