Chapter 10

A few months later...

"baby! I can't find Jaz's mittens!" Ranveer shouted. Deepika came running to him. She handed him her mittens and pecked his cheek. "We are getting late," she said. The both of them were headed to one of their close friends wedding. They sent Jaz to Ranveer's parents house and made their way.

They entered the hall hand in hand. "I'll be over there," Deepika said and kissed Ranveer's cheek before going over to her friends. "Hey," they greeted. "So, how is he?" One of them asked. "I actually never knew I would meet my prince charming," she said, looking at him. He was chatting with the groom.

"So, how is the after marriage life with someone you love," another one asked. "It's awesome. We are very happy," she said. "By that I remember, where is Jaz?" The bride asked. "I sent her to my in laws house. She was tired," Deepika said. "So, does he know?" Her best friend asked.

Deepika blushed. "No, I am gonna tell him tonight," she said. They chatted a while more and soon it was couple dancing time. Deepika and Ranveer were on the dance floor. His hands on her waist and hers on his chest. They both were lost in each other's eyes.

"What were you gossiping about with your friends?" He asked. She chuckled softly. "Nothing, just lady stuff," she said as they swayed with the music.  They danced and chatted a bit more.

Then, they headed home. Ranveer showered and stripped down to his underwear. He lied down and waited for his wife. She came out of the bathroom, only in her hoodie and undies. She lied down beside him. He climbed on her and started kissing the corner of her neck.

"Baby," she whispered. "Hmm," he hmmed. "We have to talk," she said, stroking his hair. He pulled out and looked at her with the most love. She held his hand and placed it on her stomach. At that very moment, he felt a kick. Ladoos started bursting in his heart. He was gonna be a father, again. "I am pregnant," she said.

He hugged her tightly. "I love you I love you I love you I love you I love y-" he was cut off by a kiss. They kissed lovingly. "I can't wait," he said to which she nodded against his forehead.

And they lived happily ever after....

...........................

Seems liked there is a tie between the two stories. So you know what... BOTH WILL.BE UPLOADED.

GO CHECK IT OUT IN 2 MINUTES