Chapter 9

"Mmm," Deepika moaned in their kiss. He was on top of her, kissing her lips. He legs were wrapped around his hips. "Mmm...how was your day?" She asked. He kissed her again "Good," he said. She rolled him over. She took off her shirt and it led to a lot more...

After a while...

"I didn't know I would be able to hear you screaming my name again," he teased her. She hit his chest. "Goodnight baby," he said. "Goodnight," and they slept.

The next morning they woke up and took a shower together. They spent the whole day with Jaz. At night, Deepika looked at Ranveer who was staring at his fingers. Deepika lied her head on his shoulder and caressed his arm. "I was thinking, we could go to the marriage registration office for our marriage tomorrow?" She said.

He looked at her. "You are ready?" He asked. She nodded and pecked his lips.

They went to the office the next day and got married. They came home as a officially married couple. Ranveer and Deepika were cuddling in bed. "I love you so much," he said. "I love you to the moon and back," she said.

"I love you to the other galaxy and back," and they kissed...

They lived happily ever after...

..........,......

This isn't the last chappy. There will be a bonus chappy so stay tuned. I am just going to be asking you all again. Which story after this.

Just a kiss

Friends with benefits 2