Chapter 4

Next day...

Deepika brought Ranveer with her to the lawyer's office. They had sent Jaz to Ranveer's sisters house for babysitting. Deepika and Ranveer walked in and sat in the office. "So Ms Padukone, what is the reason of this divorce?" She asked. Deepika told her the story.

Ranveer squeezed her hand and she looked at him. He gave her a smile, a supportive smile. She squeezed it back. "Ok, now the next meeting I will be meeting you three days later. I need to print out your statement and if I am not wrong we can start your court case by next week," she said. Deepika smiled and nodded.

"Oh and Deepika, you have to bring your child's birth certificate tomorrow. I need to just breif through it." She said and nodded. Deepika and Ranveer walked out. "Do you want me to follow you tomorrow as well?" He asked. "It's ok," she said with a smile.

Deepika and Ranveer picked Jaz up from his sister's house and headed to his house. "I need to head to work so I'll be back soon," he said. Deepika nodded. Ranveer rushed off to work, seems like he had a meeting. 

Deepika went to her room and took out Jaz's birth certificate. She sighed. She never wanted Ranveer to ever see this. No matter what happened, this certificate can never go in his hands.

Meanwhile...

Ranveer was at work and he wanted to go home. He wrapped up his work and then his boss came in front of him "Rano, you wanna go out tonight?" She asked. "Sorry ma'am but I have plans," he said. "Oh ok. Then goodnight," she said and kissed his cheek. He wiped it off and went home.

He entered and saw Deepika watching tv. She smiled when she saw him. "Ranveer, what's on your cheek?" She asked. It looked like a lipstick mark. "Oh, my boss...she kissed my cheek," he said. Deepika didn't like hearing that. She didn't even like seeing other girls marks on him. But she just let it go...