Quenched [NSFW] (Connor x AFAB!Reader) {Thirst Pt 3}

Connor is the first one ‘awake’ when morning rears its head. Awake of course being used in it’s loosest terms. In truth, Connor had put himself on standby after you’d fallen asleep, and had expected himself to 'awaken’ to a scene not dissimilar to the one you fell asleep to. Lying side by side on the bed, the sound of your gentle breathing tickling his neck.

And while those two things were indeed true, the unseen variability of your… 'cuddly’ nature had not been something Connor had factored in. You’d draped yourself across him, a leg and an arm stretching over his torso and legs. Your face was hidden right in the crook of his neck, the feel of your lips doing funny things to his thirium pump.

But that’s not what is distracting Connor. No, the issue at hand is a little, ah… bigger, than you just laying against him. Because at some point during his fake slumber -likely while you were jostling against him- Connor seemed to have… how would you humans put it? Ah, yes.

'Popped a boner.’

Connor, for one, was alarmed. This was not the first time this had happened, no. If his count was right this would have to be the 8th. And according to that logic, something he should have no learned to have dealt with. But this one was different.

The other times it had happened by accident. A glitch in reactionary programming, reflex training on his own that perhaps got too heated. Hell, at one point on a particularly cold day he found himself embarrassingly having to hide his shame in the waistband of his pants. All the other times they’d been an embarrassment, a slight distraction. But this one? This one made its presence well known, throbbing with want.

Connor is unable to think of anything else but the craving need coiling in his gut and the hot feeling of your breath against his neck. It’s not a bad feeling, no it all feels quite wonderful, but it’s very certainly not one he should be feeling right now. One he had to put a stop to.

Slowly, he begins to shuffle and slide out of your grip, getting to his feet as he plans an escape. He just had to dart out of his room, grab his things and leave a note. Then he would be gone, free to deal with this growing… issue. He makes it to the hallway, before your voice calls out, drawing him right back.

“Connor?” You murmur in a sleepy voice that, for some reason, really seems to get him going. He takes a quick, deep breath at an exciting twinge of want, before awkwardly walking back and ducking his head back in the doorway, making sure that body nor crotch is in your view.

“Good morning.” He says in a calm voice that surprises even himself. You go to sit up for a moment, before falling back with a wince, hands clutching your head.

“I got really wasted, I guess?” So you didn’t remember a thing. Connor does his best to brush away his disappointment, offering a placid smile in return.

“Yes, your friend called. She asked me to pick you up and take you home.” Pulling your pillow closer, you can’t help but frown, tilting your head in a way that makes Connor’s thirium pump catch.

“And you stayed?” You ask, flustering Connor who is wordless for a few seconds, trying desperately to think about anything other than how good you looked in such tight pyjamas.

“You asked me to.” He answers honestly, and it’s your turn to blush as your eyes go wide, freezing on the spot. Connor’s grip on the doorway tightens. He needs to get out of here, right now. Before he did something he’d regret.

Quickly getting over the shock you moved, slipping out of bed with a yawn, rubbing the side of your head. Your hangover was troubling you, that much was clear. And even in the uncomfortable situation he’s in, there’s still an eagerness to make you happy. To receive praise on a job well done.