Chapter 02: Unbearable, smug, conceited

_______________

Tin.

"I hope you're kidding..." I told Pete as I watch him set up his car to take his new friends in it.

He should have knew that this was going to happen, that Pete's car was going to be used as a means of transportation to reach the camp....very typical move of opportunists. I mean there is a bus from their faculty that they can use to go to camp, so why bother Pete?

"It's not a joke and it doesn't bother me so I offered to take them myself."

Of course he was going to offer himself, they have brain-washed him so much that he was already becoming their servant.

"They will dirty your car."

"Tin..."

"Well, do what you want. If you can't remove the stains later, don't complain too me." I said as I get in my car and for a second, I regret agreeing coming to this, I should have said no but then when I see these things surrounding Pete, I see more reason why I have to push away these people...of these animals.

I drive in the middle of the road as I look at the refreshing landscape, full of trees and mountains. As I look around, I saw a lake nearby, as well as great fauna. I have not enjoyed landscapes like these for a long time, it could be said that it is my first vacation in a long time.

Since I decided to focus only on my future, everything I have done is based on my studies and progress. I have taken it upon myself to follow in my family's footsteps and improve them, to reach a point of perfection where I cannot allow mistakes, much less vacations.

But hey, as I said, this will be the only exception I will make. If Pete won't take advantage of it, then I'll let those wolves eat him so he can finally learn his lesson.

When I finally arrive, after eight hours of travel, it was almost dark. The entrance to the camp is full of buses and students who arrive loaded with backpacks, obviously, I did not enter from the same side as them.

By having a different statute, we are provided with private parking and optimal cabins. I had to take it upon myself to research all the benefits I had to try not to feel overwhelmed by inept for so many days.

I see Pete's car parked with some guys starting to get their luggage out of his trunk, I enter and park next to him. Pete recognizes my car almost immediately and turns to greet me.

My face is indiscriminate as I looked at the monsters that he has at his side, especially for that certain Ae.

"Tin, you came," Pete greeted.

"Why did you allow them to load you with so much luggage? The car could have broke down in the middle of the road." I say while I look at Ae with contempt.

"If that had happened, we would have paid for the arrangements." His friend replied.

I can't help looking at him from head to toe and he notices that, his eyes get even redder with fury but it takes more than that to provoke any fear in me.

"I doubt it."

At that moment, an idiot who was trying to get his suitcase throws it to the ground and after the fall, I see Pete's car scratch.