Extra 03: You won.

_______________

Tin

"Yay!" Can shouts with joy as he runs around without knowing where to go.

Hell, seems like I need to put a leash on him.

I walk up to him when he stops to read a sign of directions and warnings.

"We can go to the cups first, then to the rotating octopus, and this one...no, first to this one better."

"We have time to go to all of them, it is still early." I answer when I see that there is an internal struggle to decide which game to go first in his head.

All the children have been to an amusement park at some time or even most of the time. However, that was not my case, the truth is that I had never bothered going to one until I saw Can swing like five-year old child.

I guess it's okay to enjoy things like this now that I'm old.

Can seems to convince himself of what game to go after he watches it several times, then he takes my hand and entwines it with his inadvertently, pulling me in to that direction.

"Let's go to candy island!" He shouts with great emotion as I let myself be dragged by him. When we arrive there is a small line of people waiting, but something makes me think that this kind of game is not for us.

"How can we not pass?" Can asked with concern.

"The maximum age allowed is up to 10 years old, Sir." The person in charge of the game answers us.

"But I like this game and I'm not 10 years old." Can answers with a lot of disappointment on his face.

"I'm sorry sir, but we can't let you in..."

His smile disappears, it is as if his toys had been taken from a child. I place my hand on his head to ruffle his hair and he looks at me.

"We can go to others, there are more games in the park." I say sweetly. Using the same tone that I use with N'PhuPha, my little nephew.

Can nods his head and the smile I consider the most beautiful one returns to his face.

We head to another game, the spinning octopus, a huge machine with tentacles that rotate up and down while constantly tilting.

I share the seat with Can who looks very excited until the game starts to spin and then his face changes as he clings tightly to the seat bar. This game spins too fast even for me. We are up for three long minutes and when it ends, I see Can stagger out everywhere.

"Can..." I call him when I see his strange walking and he turns around.

"Three Tin...there are three Tin...I can hardly handle one, what will I do with three of them?" He says.

"What?...Hey watch out!" I exclaim and hold him before he falls to the ground. Can clings to me tightly and does it for a long time, until at last he seems to regain his balance.