Extra 02: First date.

_______________

Can

"Woow! Where did you get that iPhone?" Good asks me, totally amazed and I just shrug a little at his reaction, not quite sure what to reply.

"Courtesy of his sugar daddy, surely." Responds Pond who is approaching us and then start discussing the phone with Good. "Let me see it!"

"I haven't finished seeing it yet."

"Your time is up, let me see the applications!"

I just watch them while an idea forms in my head.

"I think I'm going to give it back to him." I think out loud and see how Pond is disturbed by my words.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?"

"Mmm..no, it's just not right, that phone is very expensive, it must have cost too much."

"Duh! Obviously it cost him a fortune, but you don't have to worry about that my friend." Pond says with a sideways smile, his eyes starting to shine strangely. "That's the reward for having caught the big shot. By the way, have I said how much I appreciate you and how good look in those new shoes?"

"No, you never say it and I don't have new shoes...they are the usual ones." I answer while looking at my shoes, they are the ones I always wear and they don't seem to be new.

"Well, today you look spectacular."

"My shoes are new." Says Good.

"Yes, but you don't rub shoulders with rich people." Pond answers raising his eyebrow.

"I'll give it back." I say, turning away from Pond and taking the cell phone.

"Ahh! I see that you are the same as Ae..."

Suddenly the phone starts ringing, showing that Tin is calling. I walk away from my friends and hear Pond complaining in the distance.

I answered the call.

"Can..."

"Why did you give me an iPhone?" I say quickly, sounding quite offended and I hear a long, heavy sigh from him.

"To be able to talk to you, isn't it obvious?"

"But I already had a phone."

"Would you have given me your number if I had asked you?"

I think about it for a moment, most likely I wouldn't have given it to him. I already feel strange every time I see him, now talking to him in this way would make me feel strange all the time.

"Your silence answers my question." Tin says.

"Anyway, it's not right, you've spent too much money."