Chapter 04: Give it back!

_______________

Can

I am awakened by the continuous movements made by someone.

"Can, wake up ." Pete tells me softly, what time will it be? I'm very sleepy. I want to get some more sleep.

"Mmmm..." Is all I can get to say, although the message, "Let me sleep" is clear.

"Come on Can, we have to go to breakfast."

Instantly, my body revives from death and I get up, trying to sit on the bed.

I see Pete, who's already changed, set up his bag. Last night, I had to wake him up by banging on the door to get in. He is so good that he not only let me sleep here but also helped me heal my nosebleed and lent me clean clothes.

Not like that idiot who just walked in, he completely disappeared into what I assume is his room.

"Can, go wash your face, Ae will arrive soon."

"Where is the demon you call your friend?" I asked Pete, the image of the kiss yesterday returns to my head and a mixture of anger with something else invades me, that idiot really makes me confused.

"You mean Tin? He left earlier, although I don't know why."

"Hmmm..." So that is the name of that idiot.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door.

"That must be Ae."

I focus myself in stretching my legs and my arms on the bed. I yawn because sleep has not yet left me, although my desire to eat is stronger than anything else.

Right now, my only wish and goal for this day is centered on one person.

"Damn you jerk, bad person, stupid Tin. I will definitely make you pay for what you have done."

My evil plan is interrupted when I am pulled from the bed and onto the floor.

What the hell?

"Can! Why did you sleep in the same bed as Pete?"

"Ae? Why do you treat me like that? Hey?"

"Ae..." Pete whispers.

"You're even wearing his clothes!" Ae said, even angrier when he sees me.

"Well, I wasn't going to sleep naked with him or was I?" I say in annoyance.

"You slept with him?!" He asked, even more offended. Ae begins to look really mad and when I think he's going to hit me. I see how he pulls Pete and takes him somewhere else.

What's wrong with this friend of mine?

As I am alone in the cabin, I checked my phone and saw a message from Good who is waiting for me for breakfast.

My good friend, the only one from whom I would never expect a hit.

I went out and saw many students from other faculties walking everywhere. Many of them seem just as pompous as this Tin man, walking with an aura as if there were no one but them in the world.