Chapter 10: Truth.

_______________

Tin

I walk to the west of our cabins with Pete, who has been silent all the way. I know what goes through his mind, he wonders what I am doing here, next to him, walking towards the same place as him.

"Emm..." He says, trying to address the subject.

"Do not ask."

"Okay..." He answers quickly, although I can see him he smiling sideways.

When we arrive at the engineering cabins, most of them are already packing, although we are leaving in the early hours of the morning and it is still late, nobody wants to pack their stuffs early in the morning but nobody seems to want to leave either, since everyone is packing reluctantly and admit that I am one of them.

"It's here." Pete says after we arrive at a small and rather neglected cabin.

When he knocks on the door, we are greeted by Ae with a big smile, which fades when he sees me behind Pete. He looks at Pete trying to find an answer but he only answers with the same doubt in his eyes.

"Where is Can?"

"He's not here, I haven't seen him since morning. I thought he would be with you." He says to Pete, completely ignoring me.

"He came to the cabin to get his clothes but then he disappeared and left his clothes lying in the room." Pete answers.

Seriously? That fool must have been so scared that he forgot to take his clothes with him.

"And what are you doing here?" Ae asks, addressing me in a bad way.

If there is something in me that has not changed, it is the way in which I don't care for others' comments or objections.

"He came to bring Can's clothes." Pete answers when he sees that they will not receive any answer from me.

"Was it necessary for him to bring it?" Ae asked.

"Yes." I answer and without saying more, I went to what I think is their shared room.

"Hey!" I hear Ae say from behind me but hecis held back by Pete.

When I enter the room, I see that there are six beds in it, which is something I'm not that surprised.

It doesn't take long for me to find the bed where he sleeps, which is all messy and with dirty clothes on top, I went over and put his clothes on the piece of furniture next to him.

And out of inertia or some reason that I cannot explain, I take his pillow and smell it, its aroma brings me to the memory of the first time I kissed him, the day he was scared and his body was shaking from the cold and fear, his lips were very soft and all his body emanated a scent of fruits...although everything was dirty...that same smell is what I feel now and it intoxicates me.

"Oh...sorry." I hear someone say and automatically throw the pillow on the bed in shock.

I see the boy that remember seeing him sometime, I think he's a friend of Ae and Can.

"I didn't see anything..." He says and walks away slowly.