Chapter 07: Me and only me.

_______________

Can

"Can you have not touched your food..." Lemon says.

"I'm not very hungry." I say while I pick the food with the fork which made everyone look at me dumbfounded."What?"

"You're not hungry? You're hungry all the time!" Said Techno.

"Is he still sick?" Pete asks.

"The doctor said he was fine." Answers Ae.

"I'm just not hungry, it's just that. I don't feel sick." I answer that sounded like I'm angry about something. "I'm going...I'll see you at the cabin."

"Can!" My sister shouts from behind but I ignored her.

I know that I am being a fool to part with my friends now, especially when it's already the fourth day of camping and I should have just enjoy it to the fullest with them.

However, there is something that has tormented me since yesterday, since I woke up...

The images took a few hours to reach me, I remember jumping on the wood to make fun of Tin and then...water, water everywhere. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't swim, and my body immediately went cold.

Then his voice, he was screaming my name, calling me, well that may have actually be my imagination, I don't think he was so desperate to help me.

My sister said he applied CPR on time, I don't know what that is, maybe I should look it up...

I took my cell phone, which luckily I did not take to the lake yesterday because I would have lost it if I did, I search on Google "CPR", a video on how to apply it appears as the main suggestion, I clicked and watched it.

As the video passes, I see how a person lying down is pressed on the chest by the hands of another person, he does it many times, then he approaches his head it is as if he is trying to feel something, he looks at him and lifts his chin.

What happens next leaves me blank, the man joins his mouth with the other man's while covering his nose...and repeated that process five times.

Five times.

Five times that Tin kissed me.

Damn, not only did he took my first kiss, he took the next four as well...what am I going to do now?

He is also very strange, at first I thought he was dreaming and that is why his attitude was different, but in the end it turned out that it was not a dream.

That Tin is the real Tin, and he was sleeping next to me...

The appropriate thing would be to thank him but I do not want to see him again, if I avoided him during today and tomorrow then I know that I will definitely not cross him again at the university.

Yes, I must do that.

I walk through the playground and see that everyone is doing something or enjoying with their friends. I see Good in the distance playing with his portable PS that maybe he can lend it to me.

I advance towards him until a girl crosses my side, I look at her hands and see a letter in it. I don't know why I follow her with my eyes, perhaps because I feel that I have already seen this scene somewhere.