my gratitude

and just like that, the story of thirteen teens who went on a school camp, has come to an end. 

first of all i want to show all my gratitude to all my precious readers. the support given to me throughout this story was what kept me going, and i'm really thankful for all the comments, reads and votes i have received. before i continue about this i want to clear up a few things!

as you might have noticed, the main happening where this whole book was about, was quite violent. i'm aware of it that maybe i should've handled it with more care as it could be a pretty sensitive subject to some. especially with the whole shooter at a camp full of teens. 

unfortunately things like this happen still too often, and they shouldn't be romanticized or anything. this also wasn't my intention at all! the relationships built up on camp should be seen as a completely different thing than the whole shooting. my goal was to bring more caution to those who might not know that things like this still happen all around the world too much. 

this book is inspired off a tiktok i've seen on my for you page, that came with the song "still don't known my name" which you might've heard in one of the previous chapters. in my opinion it's actually really funny how a simple video of less than ten seconds have lead up to this entire story.

i also want to mention some things about the happenings regarding 22 july, which is also about a shooting at a camp. i absolutely didn't get inspired by the movie and only saw it later when i read a comment about it. back then, i realized it might've been wrong to write about such subject, but i continued because of all the comments i received and i also didn't want to disappoint the readers who were actually into the story. i think it's best if i apologize that i didn't write with caution about such a sensitive subject.

what i also want to clear up is that the characters i used are complete different personalities than seventeen themselves. i also wish for you to keep this story and seventeen separated since they deserved to be recognized for who they are and not because of a silly story that coincidentally includes their names. 

now a common mistake i've seen many readers make in this book is the suspicion surrounding mister lee. i want to clarify something about this so people don't get the wrong idea and i feel like i might've left out some important information. 

the shooter and mister lee were both different people. mister lee had been one of the first ones who noticed the unfamiliar man entering their terrain and tried to protect his students by sacrificing his own life. as you read in chapter thirty four, the killer eventually got caught and carried out by police officers. 

i tried to describe mister lee as the teacher everyone would wish for; an optimistic middle aged man who tries to make the best out of everything. 

and he'll live on in our minds and hearts forever<3

and for the thirteen teens? they'll live happily ever after as a group of friends, lovers and family<3

again i want to give those who read this and came this far all my love and gratitude. i wouldn't have made it without you<3 i'll continue working hard to make even better work in the future! ❤

now if you enjoyed this story (yes, dana also does some self promotion;)) i just started off a new seventeen royalty au! it's called majestic and i only just released the prologue! i'm also busy working on a seventeen series which i upload on almost daily. i'm in the second book right now, called 'flaws | meanie'. if you're interested, make sure to check it out!;)

i think i've said enough for now. now let's all get our imaginative fists together and count to three. then we throw them up in the air and yell at the top of our lungs "TO MISTER LEE!" just like our boys did! this way we're all a little connected with each other;)

thank you so so so so much for all your support<3

may we meet again;)