Chapter 1 - Mission

You slowly sneak up on your leader, Twilight. Her eyes are closed, wings tucked on her back and her horn glowed a bright purple but it made little difference. You see, your cutie mark was a bubble, just half a shade different then your (Coat Color) coat. Your talent was camouflage using your horn. It made you almost invisible. You may not be skilled at magic, but this magic was natural for you. You slowly walk up to her and sat by her, not making a sound 

"Your getting better." She said after thirty minutes. You smiled and turned your magic off. She looked at you, her magic faded. 

"Not only could I not see you, I could not sense you. It wasn't till my tail moved and I hit yours." Twilight said. You stood and gave a bow. 

"You taught me well." You said. She smiled and stood also. 

"I think your ready. I can open a portal and send you just outside the empire." She said but her smile faded. 

"If you are captured, you know what you must do." She said. You gave a nod. You knew that if you were captured, you would use a spell that Twilight came up with that would stop the users heart. It was so the enemy couldn't get information from the pony but it was the hardest spell Twilight had to teach because it takes life, but they were in a war.   

"I know but I will not fail Princess." You say. Twilight put her horn to yours. You closed your eyes and a map came into your mind. It was of his castle. She then pulled away and you opened your eyes. 

"I know you won't. Remember, do not rush this. Take your time. Remember everything. When you have enough, come back but you only have one year." She said. You gave a nod and she opened a portal. You took in a deep breath and turned your magic on and you almost disappeared as you walked in. Your camouflage bends light around you, making you look invisible when you don't move. Once you move, it looks like warped glass is moving. 

You step out and the portal closes. You see the empire and gave a glare. You slowly walk around it. It was cold and snowing, but Twilight trained you in the cold also. For three years, all you did was train for this. Even Discord, a being of chaos, helped with the cause but you knew it was only because of his wife, Fluttershy. You then saw the castle and walked in, kicking the snow from your hoofs so you don't leave tracks. You then heard alarms and moved to a pillar as guards came and looked around. You kept as still as possible. 

"What happened? Was it another attack?" You heard and saw Sombra walk up. One of the guards shook his head.

"No, but we can't be too sure." The guard said. Sombra gave a nod. 

"Check the city. Check everyone." He said. The guards gave a nod and ran off. Sombra then turned, taking a few steps but stopped, right by you.

"If your going to hide, try to make sure your not wet." He said. You didn't move fast but looked down, seeing drops of water by your hoofs. Snow must have been on your mane. You looked at him, only for a bright red light to hit you and you only saw black. 

~With Sombra~ 

He watched as a pony fell and become visible. Her (Coat Color) coat was still damp, as was her (mane color) mane but she was quite pretty. He sighed though. Another pitiful attack on his life. He had enough to deal with keeping his kingdom and subjects safe from the attacks in the mountains. He used his magic and lifted the pony. She wasn't dead, only knocked out. 

"Shield!" He yelled. His guard ran up. He was a stallion with a light blue coat and red hair. His cutie mark was of a shield and his most trusted alley.    

"Tell your men it wasn't an attack. I found what was setting the alarm off." He said. The guard gave a bow and ran off. Sombra then walked into his home and down to his dungeons. He placed the pony on a bed and walked out, closing and locking the cage.

"My king." He heard and looked. It was one of the maids that worked in the kitchens and her child, but the child was the one that called to him. He smiled and bent down. 

"Hello little one. Hyssop, right?" He asked. She smiled, nodding fast and ran over. On her back was a small, black ring. He took it and patted her head. 

"Thank you Hyssop. Now run along back to your mother." He said but bent down. 

"Tell her I say to make the cookies with extra hay." He said and gave her a wink. She smiled and ran back to her mother, telling her mother what he said as they left. He chuckled a bit and stood, looking at the sleeping pony and put the black crystal on her horn. Now her magic was blocked. He smirked and left the room.