Chapter 13 - Seeing

"W-War?" Twilight asked. Sombra gave a nod. 

"Yes. You came into my kingdom and used magic thinking I had enslaved everyone." Sombra said and took a drink of his juice. He was calm because he know they would avoid war and what they did wasn't bad, but he wanted to see what they would do. Twilight looked down. 

"Please. We just want to give them their princess back." Twilight said. Sombra gave a small nod. 

"Then we will let the ponies of this kingdom decided." Sombra said. Twilight looked at him. 

"We can ask them all to vote to see if they wish to have myself, or Cadence as their ruler." Sombra said. Rainbow Dash stood. 

"But how will we know if you are cheating!" She yelled. You looked at her. 

"We will have them write down who they wish to rule and drop it in a box. When its down, we can count them and the winner is then the ruler." You say. Twilight and Cadence looked at you. Sombra then stood. 

"It's this, or you go to war with us." Sombra said. They look at him. 

"That is fair." Cadence says. Sombra gives a nod and looks, seeing the sun rise. 

"I must go and inform my kingdom. Shield, please escort (y/n) back to our room." Sombra said. He gave a nod but you walked to him. 

"Sombra, please let me come. I have been on bed rest for a month now." You say. He smiles and kisses you.

"All Right my love." He says and you follow him out, only to see the others following also. 

"Sombra!" A pony yelled and ran up with a basket of bread on his back but stopped when he saw the other ponies. 

"Do not be afraid. How can I help you?" He asked. He walked up to him. 

"I-I made you your favorite bread.' He said and put it by him. Sombra picked it up and smelled on, taking a bite of it. 

"Delicious as always. Thank you." He said. The pony smiled and ran back to his shop. Sombra then walked to the news stand as he ate and finished the bread. 

"Hello Sombra, Would you like a paper today?" The female pony asked, only for a child to jump on her head and onto Sombra's head. 

"Feather Ink!" The pony yelled but Sombra laughed. 

"No, Not today but I need you to make a new Head line." Sombra said and the pony slide down his head and neck onto his back before he climbed up on his head again. The pony gave a nod and wrote down what he said. He let them know it will be held in one week. 

"Make sure that is given to every pony in the city." He said before he took the child with his magic. He smiled and used his horn to tickle the child a bit before putting him on his mothers back. 

"Will do Sombra." She said and left.   

"The ponies, they aren't afraid of you." Cadence said. Sombra gave a nod. 

"Yes. They are all my subjects and I will protect them with my life." Sombra said. You smiled but you then stopped and felt a small bit of pain. 

"O-Ow." You say. Sombra looked and walked up, only to see water running down your legs. His eyes grew wide and he picked you up with his magic and ran to the hospital. The others ran and saw them putting you in a bed before Sombra walked in and the doors closed. 

"Princess?" Candence heard and looked, seeing Thorax. 

"The waiting room is this way. I can show you." He said. She looked at Twilight and her friends before they gave a nod and followed, waiting for Sombra and (y/n).