Chapter 10 - Breaking

You watched as the two changelings that stayed behind to watch the cell you were in. You looked at the kids and gave a nod. They gave a nod, closing there eyes and stayed still as you put the spell on them. Then moved to the entrance and looked at one. 

"Give me the children back." You said. It looked and hissed and moved. You growled. 

"I want them back!" you yelled, moving and kicked the wall. They looked and moved closer before flying in and looked around. They then looked at you and hissed. You smirked and sent out a small light spell. As they hissing in pain and you ran up as they were blinded and hit them both. 

"Now." You said and you left with the children. You then looked, seeing the changelings fighting with the empire. 

"Ok kids. We run and get behind the castle. You then hide while I find Sombra and fight." You say. They all nod and follow you as you run. Once in the city, you help them hide and run, fighting. 

"Sombra!" You yell as you kick a changeling. It growled and soon, your surrounded by Sombra's. You smirk and turn invisible. They all look shock and you run past them, kicking a few of them. You saw the kingdom was holding its own quiet well and it looked like they had the upper hoof. 

"You!" You heard and looked up. It was Chrysalis and she was now diving straight at you. You gave a glare at her, readying to fight when she was suddenly pushed by Sombra. 

"(y/n)! Get them all together!" He yelled. You gave a nod and ran. You then saw that the empire and Twilights friends were pushing them into a ball. Rainbow Dash and Twilight made sure they didn't fly away. 

"Now girls!" You heard and watched as they used the elements of harmony, turning all the changelings into stone. Silence was in the air before cheers erupted into the air. You then looked, seeing Sombra. You ran to him and he ran to you. 

"Sombra!" You yelled. He had tears as you both stopped and held each other. 

"(y/n). Your ok. I-I was scared that..." He started but you kissed him. 

"No. I love you Sombra. Nothing can take that away." You say. He smiled and kissed you back. 

"Sombra." You heard and both looked, seeing Twilight and her friends as they walked up. She stopped in front of him and looked at Fluttershy.

"Go look and see if any got away." She said. Fluttershy gave a nod and ran off. Twilight looked at Sombra. 

"Now its time for your end of the deal." She said. He took in a deep breath and gave a nod. 

"Yes." He said. 

"Sombra?" Somepony said. He then looked at his subjects. 

"I'm sorry but I am no longer your king." Sombra said. Everypony was still. 

"W-Why?" A stallion asked. Sombra looked at him. 

"When I left to get help, I had to convince them I was not like before." He said. A guard took a step foreword.  

"And you did that! Why are you leaving us!" He yelled, but not in anger. You could hear the sadness in his voice. Sombra looked at him before he saw the children run out and ran to their parents.

"It wasn't enough. I told them that if they helped me, I would give the kingdom back to Cadence." He said. The kingdom grew quiet. 

"B-But we don't want her. We want you." One said and her coat suddenly lost its shine. It looked dull and not like a crystal. Others started to nod and their coats also faded. You and Sombra looked around in horror, as did Twilight and her friends. 

"No, please every pony! You can't loose your love!" Sombra yelled and you all heard a shattering and looked, seeing the barrier that protected them was now gone and the storm started to rage in.