Chapter 5 - Job.

You walked into the castle, seeing Sombra enjoying a glass of the juice he was given with a few ponies. You looked away and walked. You felt horrible knowing the truth, but not being able to tell Twilight.

"Miss?" You heard and looked. It was one of the children.

"Nana. Needs water and Pepper left to make us food." She said. You looked around before you looked and gave a nod. You then walked, hearing the sounds of a kitchen. You walked in, seeing ponies working.

"Excuse me?" You heard. You saw a pony who was cooking look at you.

"Yes?" She said. You walk over.

"The children said Nana needs water." You say. The pony looks.

"Pepper! Make sure you get an extra glass of water for Nana!" She yelled. A pony then ran by and grabbed a glass, filling it before putting it on a cart. You walk over, seeing a few plates full of apples and hay.

"I'm sorry miss your not...Oh." You heard and see the pony that got the glass.

"Your the one that Sombra found. Please, go back to your room." She said and left. You were curious and followed her thought.

"Thank you Pepper!" You heard the children yell and she walked out. You then poked your head in and saw the children eating while Nana laid in the bed, drinking the water slowly. She saw you and sat up.

"You." She said. You backed up.

"No! Please, come in." She said. You slowly walked in.

"Kai said it was because of you that she wasn't taken." Nana said. You gave a nod. She smiled.

"Thank you." She said. Kai then ran up to you.

"Thank you." She said and hugged your leg. You smiled and patted her head.

"Your welcome. I'm sorry I couldn't do more. If I didn't have this crystal on me, I could hide the children." You say.

"Oh? How so?" You heard Sombra say and jump, turning fast and saw him at the door.

"Umm, well..." You say, your ears going flat. Sombra smiled.

"If its about turning invisible, you don't have to tell me. I did see it, remember." He said. You looked away in shame but felt something move from your horn. You looked and saw it was the crystal.

"Show me what you mean by hiding the children." Sombra said. You gave a slow nod and turned.

"O-Ok Children, don't move." You say and take in a deep breath. When you released it, your horn turned white and the light floated to the children and they disappeared.

"Wow!" they said, jumping but it was like seeing glass moving.

"Children, stop." Sombra said and they did. He walked in, looking but couldn't see them.

"I'm impressed. With this, she wouldn't be able to see the children." He said. You released the spell and the children were smiling. Sombra looked at you.

"You will be in charge of hiding the children if there is an attack." Sombra said. You were silent and Sombra walked up to you.

"If you do this, I will try and get you out of this place and back to were you belong." He said. You bit your lip. You did want to get back and tell Twilight what you knew.

"I...Ok." You say. Sombra smiled.

"Thank you. We..." He said before an alarm went off. He ran from the room and The children all looked worried. You moved to them.

"Ok Children. Get in the corner and sit." You say. They do and you put the spell on them. Once you do, a few changelings fly in.

"Where are they!" They scream. You growl and start to fight them, keeping them from entering the room.

'H-How can he defeat them if they can't attack first?' You think as you continue to fight.