Chapter 12 - Talking

~Time Skip, eleven months~

You were sleeping in your bed when you heard the alarm. Your eyes opened and you sat up, as did Sombra 

"The Alarms?" You said. Sombra got out of the bed and you followed but you were moving slower. Sombra looked at you. 

"Rest my queen. You know our little unicorn needs rest because he is due any day." He said. You smiled. 

"I'm fine." You say. He nods and you both walk out. You then see Thorax running up. His wings were now shining like crystals. 

"My King! My Queen!" He yells and skids to a stop, breathing hard. 

"Ponies at the south gate." He says. Sombra nods and runs. Thorax looks at you. 

"I will stay with you." He said. You smiled at him and you both walked. You then saw it was Twilight and her friends, along with Cadence and Shining Armor. You see Sombra nod and turn and they follow. 

"(y/n). They wish to speak to us about the kingdom. I can handle it. Why don't you go sleep." He says. You give a nod and he looks at Thorax. 

"Will you please stay with her?" He asks. Thorax gives a nod. 

"Yes my king." He says. Sombra then walks. 

"I wish for her to be in the room." Twilight says. Sombra stops and turns to her. 

"My wife is pregnant. I will only allow her to be in the room under one condition. I have my personal guard in the room, at her side, at all times." He says. Twilight looks at you.

"Y-Your pregnant and married to him?" Twilight asked. You gave a nod.

"Yes." You say. Everyone was quiet.

"I agree to it." Candence says. Twilight looked at her. Sombra gives a small bow and turns, but sees a pony walk up, her ears flat to her head. 

"S-Sombra, are they attacking?" She asked. He smiled at her. 

"No Lillypad. They just wish to speak with me and (y/n)." He said. Lillypad looks at them, then nods and turns, walking back to her house as Sombra walks with you. Thorax walks behind you both, putting space between them and you. Once in the castle, Sombra knocked on a door. Shield answered 

"My king." He said. 

"Shield. I'm sorry to wake you and on your week off but I need a favor." Sombra says. Shield moved, putting on his helmet. 

"Anything my king." He says. 

"You are to stay by (y/n) and never leave her side." Sombra says. Shield nods and moves to your other side and walks. Twilight looks in the room as she walks by, seeing a female pony and a crib. The female was still sleeping. Once in the throne room, Sombra made a table appear and sat, as did the others, all but Thorax and Shield, who both stood on one side of you. 

"Why did you enter my kingdom, unannounced and asked to speak with me?" Sombra asked. Candence looked at Twilight, who only shook her head. Candence looked at Sombra. 

"We came here to remove the spell you put on the residents of the empire." Candence said. Shield growled and took a step forward. 

"How dare you assume we are loyal to our king because of a spell!" He yelled. Sombra held his hoof up. 

"Shield." He said. Shield took a step back.

"Shield is right. I understand how I was back then but I have no darkness in my anymore, nor do I have any evil in me." He says. Thorax gave a nod. 

"It's true. He allowed me to remain here. (y/n) let me feed of her for a few weeks before my hunger went away and I started to give love." He says. They look at him. 

"I see that, and that your wings are like the crystals also." Shining Armor said. Thorax gave a nod. 

"Turns out, if we give love, not feed on it, it works the same. I haven't felt hungry in a long time now." Thorax said. Sombra smiled. 

"And he will be the nanny to our child. I trust him, as I do all my subjects." He says. The door opens and they see Lillypad walk in, pulling a cart. 

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but I thought some crystal berry's and juice would be nice." She says. Sombra gets up and helps her. 

"Thank you, that was very kind." He says. She smiles and bows before leaves. Sombra pours everyone a glass, even Thorax and Shield and gives everyone some barriers before he sits. 

"So, Tell me how you would like to go to war." Sombra said as he ate some berries.