Chapter 14 - Voting.

Sombra was holding his little colt. The baby pony looked just like him. He was smiling and looked at (y/n), who was still resting. He heard a knock and looked, seeing Thorax. 

"Come in." Sombra said. Thorax walked over and Sombra moved a bit so Thorax could see his child. Thorax smiled. 

"What did you name him?" He asked. Sombra moved and put the child in a small crib the hospital provided. 

"We named him Night Snow." Sombra said and kisses his child. Night snow opened his eyes and looked at his father before he giggled and reaches for him. Sombra chuckled a bit but heard you give a small, soft groan and looked, seeing your eyes opening. Sombra walked over and give you a kiss. You smiled, kissing back before Night Snow started to cry. You sat up and Sombra took him and gave you him. Night Snow was still crying.

"It's ok Little one." You say. Night Snow stopped crying and looked at you. You both heard a knock and Sombra looked, seeing Twilight and the others. 

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but may we see (y/n)'s child?" Twilight asked. You looked at Sombra, who was still. You then looked at Twilight. 

"One at a time." You say. Twilight walked in and looked. Night Snow looked at Twilight. 

"He looks just like Sombra." Twilight said, bringing her hoof and moved some of the child's mane out of his eyes. Night Snow smiled but then gave a small sneeze. Twilight smiled and giggled as you wiped his nose. 

"Yes, and his magic will be strong also. Thorax, you will have to be careful." Sombra said. Thorax smiled. 

"I am ready of anything." He said. You smiled and soon, everyone came in and saw your child. 

~The next day.~ 

You are packing up and Sombra was holding Night Snow, who was sleeping in the small carrier he had on his chest. 

"Alright. lets go." You say and walk out of the hospital, only to see the whole kingdom, including Twilight and her friends. Sombra smiled. 

"You all may see the new prince but please, let us go home first." Sombra said but everyone was quiet. He gave a small frown but Pepper walked up. 

"We told Twilight and princess Candence that we are ready to vote." Pepper said. Sombra was silent and gave a small nod. He saw Twilight and Candence smiling. Twilight and Candence then saw everyone slowly and in order walk over to Sombra, standing behind him and they all look at Twilight. 

"We pick our king." Pepper said. Twilight and Candence smiles were now frowns. Sombra looked at them. 

"They voted, now please, may we go home?" Sombra asked. Candence gave a small nod and they turned, walking but you ran to them. 

"Wait!" You yelled and they stopped and looked. You slowed your running to a walk and walked to Twilight. 

"Please. Join us for dinner. See how Sombra has changed." You say. Twilight smiled at you. 

"We don't need to. We have seen how his has changed and how much he loves you and this kingdom." Twilight said. Candence gave a nod. 

"Yes and we are glad you are here with him. Without you, I'm sure the war between us would still be going on." Candence said and they turned, leaving. You felt a hoof on your shoulder and looked, seeing Sombra.

"Come (y/n). I will write to them about a peace treaty later. For now, let us settle with our little colt." Sombra said. You smiled and gave a nod and walked to your home. You remembered how Twilight always said that Sombra was evil and couldn't help but giggle. 

"What?" Sombra asked. You looked at him. 

"Well, Twilight taught me that you were evil. I guess you can't judge a pony by their cover." You said and took Night Snow into your arms. Sombra smiled and kissed your cheek.

"Well, with my book, I don't blame them for judge the cover." He said but smiled. 

The End.