Chapter 2 - Magic

Your eyes opened slowly before they closed. You were save inside a cage. 

'Wait.' You thought before your eyes snapped open and you stood, seeing bars. You looked around, seeing you were in a cell, not a cage.

'Damn it!' You thought and sat down. You had tears. 

'Three years.' You thought as you looked at the bars. Now, the only thing you could do was wait till he came and used that spell to stop your heart. Twilight always said to do it in front of them so they knew they had lost. You took in a deep breath. You were ready to die. You then heard hoofsteps and looked, seeing Sombra step into your view. He sat and was holding a plate that looked like it was filled with hey and daisy's.

"I see your awake. Please, eat." He said and placed the food in the cell through a small opening. You looked at it then him. 

"No." You said, and channeled the spell to stop your heart but once it reached your horn, it stopped. You tried not to reacted, but it scared you. Why couldn't you use magic?

"If you do not wish to eat, then don't but I promise you its not poisoned." He said and stood, looking away. His horn glowed and a glass of water floated to him, which he placed in the cell also.    

"I will be back to collect the dishes in a bit. I must first do business." He said and left. Once you couldn't hear him, you ran to the water, looking in your reflection. You saw a black crystal on your horn. You tried to take it off, but it would move and you knew this was the reason you couldn't use magic. You had tears. You had failed in everything. You sat down and cried.  

~with Sombra~ 

He walked up from the stairs and to his throne, only to see children playing on it. He smiled and sat, watching them, only to have the nanny, named Nana, that was watching them look at him. 

"I-I'm sorry your highness. Children!" She said, before she called to the children. They looked, smiling and ran over to him. He laughed a bit as they ran around him and laughed. 

"Go on. Back to your lessons." He said. They smiled and ran off, Nana following them. His smiled faded and he looked out the window . He would keep the children save, but soon she would come and take them, has they she had done in the past. 

"My king?" He heard and looked. It was Shields sister. She had a light green coat and blue hair. She was his cook. 

"Yes Pepper?" He asked. She walked up and placed a glass on water in front of him, sitting by him. 

"What troubles you?" She asked. He took the glass and drank it. 

"Them. I think they will attack again soon and I know they want our children." He said. She looked down and had tears. He looked and put his hoof on her head. She looked at him. 

"We know they are alive. We will get him back." He said. She wiped her eyes as he moved his hoof and she stood. 

"I know. Thank you my king." She said and left. He watched her leave. Her husband and her were one of the first to lose their child. He was a new born, but that didn't stop them from taking their child. He growled at that thought.

For seven years, ever since he took his kingdom back, she had been attacking. It took two years just for his subjects to understand he was not like before and was trying to help them but now, now he did have his kingdoms trust. He stood and walked before the alarms went off. He ran, only to see his empire invested, once again, by the enemy. He growled, running down the steps and heard her laugh. He looked up, seeing her. 

"Chrysalis!" He yelled. She looked, only to smirk and fly into his castle. He turned to follow, but her changeling stopped him as they surrounded him, turning into his subjects. He knew she would be after the children but he couldn't attack, knowing his subjects were mixed in but he had to do something.